Can we get a like button here?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:46 pm
jancivil wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:38 pm f**king IS fighting
i think youre doing it wrong :o
:hihi:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

anyway bert, wheres these fishing lessons youve promised us all?

vurt wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:05 pm anyway bert, wheres these fishing lessons youve promised us all?
Stop carping

Erisian wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:25 pm
vurt wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:05 pm anyway bert, wheres these fishing lessons youve promised us all?
Stop carping
if that was a typo, ive just finished :tu:

I'll give yah gator fishing lessons tie a rope around your waise and throw you in the swamp (take off of jerry reed lyrics for amos moses)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:46 pm
jancivil wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:38 pm f**king IS fighting
i think youre doing it wrong :o
Who said anything about doing

just an observation

Maybe it's a comfort, you're not the only one with a couple of reflex dislikers.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

oh, I know. No comfort, and no surprise. Some people hold grudges.

jancivil wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:58 pm . Some people hold grudges.
i get that, its human to be aggressive towards those who have done you wrong...

but, to follow someone on a forum,disliking a post, which , in reality does nothing, it doesnt even inform you a post has been disliked, what a waste of time.
at least fb would tell you if someone reacted, so it could get annoying if you got alerts.
but this, nothing! you are having no actual effect :dog:
that, i dont get :hihi:

vurt wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

but, to follow someone on a forum,disliking a post, which , in reality does nothing, it doesnt even inform you a post has been disliked, what a waste of time.
at least fb would tell you if someone reacted, so it could get annoying if you got alerts.
-1 you've been informed :hihi:

I'm pretty sure I've told you to your face that you're a c**t. No point clicking on shite.

donkey tugger wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:49 pm

I'm pretty sure I've told you to your face that you're a c**t. No point clicking on shite.
exactly! i prefer that.
still dont give a f**k, but its preferable :)

if a grudge was meant to be held it would have a handle
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:16 am if a grudge was meant to be held it would have a handle
you can get a little grudge case to keep it in :)

Maybe we should have a like/dislike button for entire threads. It just seems easier than having to read comments and vote on those.

Return to “Site Stuff”