Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

“F*ck Elon Musk”

- California Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzales

That word's older than America tbf.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Elon Musk is such a crybaby. Takes government subsidies too.

[voucher claimed]
Last edited by yehboy1 on Sun May 31, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for all the insight. Pharlight demo is pretty impressive. My custom built i7 3930 3.2ghz 6 core is 8 years old and has performed very well. A few patches on Pharlight brought the ASIO meter in Cubase to 80%. I've always known that more complex vsts would soon out pace my PC and looks like that time has come. Going through the patches, a lot of what I hear could be replicated with Omnisphere or Serum importing samples and multi timbrel programming (Omnisphere). Pharlight brings painstaking work into one instance of a vst; thats the conveniece I'd be paying for.Also the programming theyve done would give me an out of the box starting point to experiment and even randomize. The sale ends tomorrow so I've got 24 to think about this. I dont think it would be in Komplete 13 ,given NI history..so its now or Xmas at the earliest. Anyway thanks for the feedback

Here's my $50 PA voucher if anyone wants it:
2020-05-50HDXGM6JM

Has anybody successfully bought anything from UVI recently? I nabbed a couple of Falcon expansions today and the "register on iLok account" button doesn't seem to be doing anything. It just spins for a second and then goes back to the way it started and the licenses are not added to my account. I tried Firefox and Chrome (factory settings/no extensions) and neither works.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

PA $25 voucher: 2020-05-259ZVP678H

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:12 pm Has anybody successfully bought anything from UVI recently? I nabbed a couple of Falcon expansions today and the "register on iLok account" button doesn't seem to be doing anything. It just spins for a second and then goes back to the way it started and the licenses are not added to my account. I tried Firefox and Chrome (factory settings/no extensions) and neither works.
Will be buying a couple myself when funds hit my account tomorrow so will let you know if it happens to me or not.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Thanks!

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:12 pm Has anybody successfully bought anything from UVI recently? I nabbed a couple of Falcon expansions today and the "register on iLok account" button doesn't seem to be doing anything. It just spins for a second and then goes back to the way it started and the licenses are not added to my account. I tried Firefox and Chrome (factory settings/no extensions) and neither works.
I bought from audiodeluxe, but on trying to register it said: my iLok account does not exist or is not correctly activated. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

bought falcon packs two days ago from audiodeluxe...registration and ilok worked no problems...no delays

Same here it's a bug.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:02 pm
Same here it's a bug.
Thanks for confirming that it's not just me. Hope they get it fixed soon.

ere2learn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:42 pm Last 2 days to grab some,end of an era :(
Sample Magic - 70% off everything
https://www.samplemagic.com/
We're closing down our website soon, as we are now amalgamating further into the Splice
family.
To thank you all we've got 70% off everything on our site until the end of May! Don't miss out.
Just went for a quick last minute purchase and the site is already shut-down.
Maybe they are 1 hour ahead of me as still the 31st here.
I don't usually leaves things last minute but with Splice having their stuff it's a non issue.
This is a heads-up for anyone else.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”