Reason Studios's web forms are broken which means: no purchase or tech support.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When you reset the dns, did you manually enter the isp’s numbers, or did you allow them to pull automatically via dhcp?

Well, the first time I tried, I put the numbers in by hand, but after reading your post, I tried allowing the computer to pull from the router via DHCP, and no luck, same results.
-
I'm pondering setting up a VPN, as you suggested, but that seems like kind of a big step to try and reach Props when I know I've done so before.
Heck, if I could get to the screen that usually goes with the Tickets setting under my account, I know I've filed tickets with them before.
Grrrr.
And it's frustrating Reason's built-in checking the web for updates is working just fine, as I just downloaded the 10.3 update a few days ago, and my account is working fine, re: showing my products, and I was allowed to buy something, but when I try and get support for that purchase (no matter how idiotic) the web system breaks down for me.
-
I was watching the browser's address bar, and juuuuuust for a moment, the Zendesk is shown as the domain, before it boots me to the main Reason Studios page....
Mac OS 10.14.6 2017 iMac 27" 3.8ghz 5k 64gb 1TB Reason Studios 11, Ableton 10, and various odds and ends of plug-ins.
Windows 10 Pro 18363.815

I'm still having this problem. I've tried from the other computers in my house, so it's not a machine specific thing, but rather a browser thing? An IP address thing? An ISP provider thing? I'm going to try all of the different browsers I have on the different computers in case there's some extension (gotta turn all of those off) or whatever... that I don't know about affecting this issue... fyi, I also managed to get to a page that has a form on it, but it's a 'feedback' form not a tech support form, but I tried emailing them anyway. No telling, when, or if, during this crazy time, someone might get back to me... ha.
Mac OS 10.14.6 2017 iMac 27" 3.8ghz 5k 64gb 1TB Reason Studios 11, Ableton 10, and various odds and ends of plug-ins.
Windows 10 Pro 18363.815

I just opened a ticket to see what their return email address is. Its: support@reasonstudios.com

I would try sending a direct email to the above email address explaining your situation. Hope that works. If you don't get a response from that within 24 - 48 hours, let me know and I'll try reaching out to one of the Reason employees and direct them here to help you.

Best of luck with your recovery on the health front!

Thank you! And, um, I should have thought of simply guessing at the email address that way.
Support at company name is usually the support name for most businesses, surprisingly.
Or not.
:)
Anyway. I have sent an email directly to that address, describing my issues, as well as screen shots and links from my attempts to login and apply to support the usual way. Though, argh, I forgot to include a link to this discussion, which I meant to, as I think they cast an eye this way sometimes.
Thanks again.
Windows 10 Pro 18363.815

Update: After getting the rather straightforward link above, within one day of writing to them, I had gotten an automated reply, and within a couple of days after that, I got an actual reply from a tech support person, with a new link to tech support (still not sure what's going on with my attempts to use a web browser to access same) and a refund for my own idiocy, so yay! and thank you to the KVR world for helping me and being patient with the post!
Windows 10 Pro 18363.815

Awesome! Sorry it took so long to get resolved, I know how frustrating that can be. Glad to hear you got your refund though. Happy creating!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”