Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Smapti wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:42 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:40 pm
Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:23 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:04 am Is Unfiltered Audio SpecOps worth it?
If you are into sound design, then I say it is for sure. It is a deep plugin that can take a sound in so many directions.

It is also does cool stuff to vocals.
Thanks. Not much into sound design, but such plugins can be useful to intentionally create happy accidents. I checked the full PA list again and realized I don't have anything else that I could use the $25 voucher for, so I might just buy SpecOps only. :)
It's also good for subtle stuff -- denoising, spectral "decluttering" (a subtle effect that clears out frequencies that you may not hear), etc. The focus is usually on the more extreme stuff it can do, but it's actually a good mixing tool as well.
Thanks for your suggestion. It indeed seems so. The only thing is last time I demoed it I felt a bit lost, as it is somewhat complex to my taste and workflow. So, I will give one more thought now before buying it. The $25 voucher is valid until end of the year, so no hurry to reuse it anyway. Just got a bit excited. :)

For anyone wanting UVI Synths Anthology 2 (either with UVI Workstation or Falcon) in NI Komplete Kontrol/Machine, I highly recommend this NKS user library:

https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.ph ... l-maschine

It is made for Falcon and Workstation both. I just bought it for about $10 USD. Well worth it. I don't have Falcon and not a fan of UVI browser/filters (although I love it otherwise), so this will be helpful since it will complement Arturia V Collection instruments in Komplete Kontrol/Machine.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:19 pm @ Uncle E

I've been unable to access JRR on my Android tablet with Chrome browser for a few months now.

I get the below message, usually with others websites that report this I can click a link in the message to override it and go to the webpage but its not available in this JRR warning:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.jrrshop.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
That warning comes client side (from your browser) and I don't think JRR can do anything about the link, so doubt Uncle E can help.

JRR uses a COMODO certificate. See this for a problem description:
https://comodosslstore.com/resources/ho ... ted-error/

Probably fixed by the steps outlined here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/368 ... ile-androi

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:19 pm @ Uncle E

I've been unable to access JRR on my Android tablet with Chrome browser for a few months now.

I get the below message, usually with others websites that report this I can click a link in the message to override it and go to the webpage but its not available in this JRR warning:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.jrrshop.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Thank you for asking. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
kidslow wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:43 pm That warning comes client side (from your browser) and I don't think JRR can do anything about the link, so doubt Uncle E can help.

JRR uses a COMODO certificate. See this for a problem description:
https://comodosslstore.com/resources/ho ... ted-error/

Probably fixed by the steps outlined here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/368 ... ile-androi
Thank you!

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:00 pm
telecode wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:52 am
InsertNameHere wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:49 am Any opinions on the puremagnetik granular bundle on Sale? Don’t own any of their products so unsure of the quality / longevity. Happy accidents aside, I Also wonder how controllable / useable these granular FX are?
I am a big fan of their stuff. I just saw the email yesterday but haven't looked into it yet.
Not entirely clear where presets go for these things - there is no preset loader/save dialogue (just a few builtin ones).
i picked this up. its great for what it is. there are presents in the bottom drop down of the plugins. though i find these are more plugins you need to experiment with different parameters to get the sounds you want. i didnt find presents of much use.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:30 pm
Hi Eric, I ordered StageOne from you Friday night, any idea when I can expect that to arrive in my email?

El°HYM wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:49 pm
Not sure what to buy = Dont buy anything
Been there, too. So just my humble Tip. :D
Buy Louder Than Liftoff - Chop Shop EQ. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Well, I can indeed second that & also get away with my non - buying #zen attitude. :D Yet, the Louder Than Liftoff one, is a pretty decent Tilt - EQ & well worth to have. Also co - developed by Unfiltered Audio, if I remember right.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

BOOM! 💥 Your $20 Voucher can be used AGAIN!

:party:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 am BOOM! 💥 Your $20 Voucher can be used AGAIN!

Came to post the same. :D

Grab some freebies at least: MEGA-SALE-20-OFF

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:18 am
El°HYM wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 am BOOM! 💥 Your $20 Voucher can be used AGAIN!

Picked up the guitar tuner and Boss chorus pedal clone for nowt. Thanks for the heads up, my email about the extra voucher had gone into my Outlook junk mail folder :tu:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

nusound mind wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:19 pm Hi Eric, I ordered StageOne from you Friday night, any idea when I can expect that to arrive in my email?
I apologize for the delay. I'll send you a PM.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:38 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:18 am

Picked up the guitar tuner and Boss chorus pedal clone for nowt. Thanks for the heads up, my email about the extra voucher had gone into my Outlook junk mail folder :tu:
Great! :tu:

I got bx_yellowdrive and bx_greenscreamer for free with one account, and finally got the SpecOps for $10 with my other account. Could have avoided, but just got for the heck of it. Overall, $20 spent for 7 plugins using two accounts. That's all from PA until they add something brand new (except EQs, compressors, etc.) to their shop on which I can use my $25 survey voucher.

El°HYM wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:02 am Well, I can indeed second that & also get away with my non - buying #zen attitude. :D Yet, the Louder Than Liftoff one, is a pretty decent Tilt - EQ & well worth to have. Also co - developed by Unfiltered Audio, if I remember right.
You mean this one ?
https://store.louderthanliftoff.com/pro ... -eq-plugin

I'm guessing Plugin Alliance are in financial trouble. The sales this year have been uncharacteristically frequent compared to historical activity. Seems like they're desperately trying to maintain turnover. They wouldn't need to increase sales if people were buying. Looks like they realise their only recourse is to hope large numbers of deeply discounted sales will keep them afloat
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”