Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Yes, 32bit seems to work fine now, and im happy to report that even selecting presets in the browser is now working too.

Thanks!

onerob wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:33 pm Just a quick note: HY-RPE free version is not working in Mac Catalina/Logic 10.5.1. It validates but Logic thinks it's "damaged". I've tried deleting and reinstalling the latest version but it doesn't work.

SeqCollection2 had this problem but the newer release fixed it.
I will check it.

Tadashi

Edit:
I just tested RPE free with Logic 10.5.1 and it seems to be working.
Can you check the version number of the RPE free?
Latest version is v1.1.5.
Last edited by hyakken on Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

ENV1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 pm Yes, 32bit seems to work fine now, and im happy to report that even selecting presets in the browser is now working too.

Thanks!
I have re-written the preset browser code.
So I think the latest one is better than before.

Tadashi
Last edited by hyakken on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

I can confirm that the browser works fine now, thank you!

hyakken wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:27 am
ENV1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 pm Yes, 32bit seems to work fine now, and im happy to report that even selecting presets in the browser is now working too.

Thanks!
I have re-written the preset browser code.
So I think latest one is better than before.

Tadashi
Yes, its perfect now. Selecting a preset with a mouse button (left/middle/right, all 3 work) now loads the preset instantly, and the same goes for using the Up/Down arrows on the keyboard to go Prev/Next. IMO thats the optimal behavior, so in my view the re-write was definitely worth the time and effort.

Really well done, thanks again!

hyakken wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:23 am
onerob wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:33 pm Just a quick note: HY-RPE free version is not working in Mac Catalina/Logic 10.5.1. It validates but Logic thinks it's "damaged". I've tried deleting and reinstalling the latest version but it doesn't work.

SeqCollection2 had this problem but the newer release fixed it.
I will check it.

Tadashi

Edit:
I just tested RPE free with Logic 10.5.1 and it seems to be working.
Can you check the version number of the RPE free?
Latest version is v1.1.5.
Thanks. What I did was totally remove every file associated with the plugin and then reinstall after a restart. This fixed it. :tu:

Hi,

Sorry, there are some bug in the previous update(v1.07) of HY-POLY.
I just updated HY-POLY(Full/Free) to v1.071.
Please download it from the product page.
https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-poly/

And I found that PitchBend in free version was never working.
It will work in v1.071.

Tadashi

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks ... I found this issue so I mapped the Pitchbend CC to the tuning of the osc's ... I'll try the new version ... will the user presets be compatible?

dB

doctorbob wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:40 pm Thanks ... I found this issue so I mapped the Pitchbend CC to the tuning of the osc's ... I'll try the new version ... will the user presets be compatible?

dB
I think older presets will work with v1.071.
You don't need to assign PitchBend CC to the Oscillator Tune anymore.

Tadashi

hyakken wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:50 pm Hi,

It will work in v1.071.

Tadashi
Hi, Just downloaded this morning, but when I install it my DAW's don't recognise it as valid (Windows10 64 bit):
Cubase 7.5 - adds it to blacklist file
Mulab - 'msw error = 126 = the specified module could not be found'
Waveform10 does not see it at all

I fully uninstalled it, removed all patch files, rebooted, re-downloaded and re-installed and rebooted again. Still not working!

RichardSemper wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:18 am
hyakken wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:50 pm Hi,

It will work in v1.071.

Tadashi
Hi, Just downloaded this morning, but when I install it my DAW's don't recognise it as valid (Windows10 64 bit):
Cubase 7.5 - adds it to blacklist file
Mulab - 'msw error = 126 = the specified module could not be found'
Waveform10 does not see it at all

I fully uninstalled it, removed all patch files, rebooted, re-downloaded and re-installed and rebooted again. Still not working!
Sorry for your issue.
Can you try to install manually?
https://hy-plugins.com/wp-content/uploa ... Y-POLY.zip

Tadashi

Free VST3 64bits Version 1.0.71 does not work on my Machine, Win10 64, Bitwig 3.2.4.
Version 1.0.0 worked in the mentioned setup without problems.

Bitwig tells me:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\HY-POLY free(x64).vst3
com.bitwig.flt.library.metadata.reader.exception.CouldNotReadMetadataException: could not read metadata: Not a plug-in file

] Peter:H [ wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:33 am Free VST3 64bits Version 1.0.71 does not work on my Machine, Win10 64, Bitwig 3.2.4.

Bitwig tells me:
com.bitwig.flt.library.metadata.reader.exception.CouldNotReadMetadataException: could not read metadata: Not a plug-in file
Can you check this topic?
https://answers.bitwig.com/questions/86 ... issing-why

Tadashi

hyakken wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:38 am
] Peter:H [ wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:33 am Free VST3 64bits Version 1.0.71 does not work on my Machine, Win10 64, Bitwig 3.2.4.

Bitwig tells me:
Can you check this topic?
https://answers.bitwig.com/questions/86 ... issing-why

Tadashi
I can. Still the same problem. Never had this problem even once, starting from BW 2.x up to BW 3.2.4 with for example tons of updates from Meldaproduction. Not a single time I ended up going to the file system and deleting software internal indexes and caches.

Bitwig reports: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\HY-POLY free(x64).vst3

BTW it's not only Bitwig, VSTHost does not load it as well. V1.0.0 works in both. Even switching back from 1.0.7 or 1.0.71 to 1.0.0 works like a charm in both, meaning the cache is updating as expected in Bitwig.
Could it be you missed to hard link a necessary lib or something because the 1.0.71 is smaller than the 1.0.0.
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”