Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm From Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)
3qO wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:15 pm Free Truth Custom Black & Gold samples by JSD with the voucher G06F32DKH57Q:
https://joeysturgisdrums.com/products/t ... black-gold
When I enter the CODE above I get the message ''Enter a valid discount code''.

Does anybody know anything about this offer?
Yeah, worked for me yesterday. No colon “:” on the end of the code.

Digivolt wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 pm I only know it worked yesterday and came with a 50% code off the store as well
Thanks. JST Team know nothing about this offer. I asked them directly.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Its actualy JSD which is a different storefront to JST (not saying that negates anything but still that may mean something).
The 50% discount code is for JSD: SAVE50 at checkout. I bought one of the cymbals packs, really like it already - Kontakt instrument layout of all cymbals at my finger tips, quick loading multi which is exactly how I prefer my workflow rather than big GB of sample libraries

Cool. I might try the SAVE50 coupon.

Loosely quoted, they said they have no such offers (using G06F32DKH57Q). That this (G06F32DKH57Q) is most likely spam and/or someone trying to scam by sharing personalised codes.

The SAVE50 coupon worked. Thank you!!! :D

Aloysius wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:38 pm Cool. I might try the SAVE50 coupon.

Loosely quoted, they said they have no such offers (using G06F32DKH57Q). That this (G06F32DKH57Q) is most likely spam and/or someone trying to scam by sharing personalised codes.
But this wasnt my case either - whoever posted the code here on the no chat thread was right as I used it and got the drum library for free. I then got the discount code in my download link and used that to buy the cymbals. So the code definitely worked and there wasnt anything dodgy about it.

I guess Im saying the code worked for at least a few of us, in the same way that a few weeks back there was a free code for Pixelator. That lasted 24 hours, perhaps so did this new code.

Izotope "End of Summer Sale". Big savings on individual plugins, bundles, and upgrades: https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/deals.html

Izotope is definitely a company I would NEVER buy anything full price! It seems they have a sale every month! 8)

Insanelysane wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm

But this wasnt my case either - whoever posted the code here on the no chat thread was right as I used it and got the drum library for free. I then got the discount code in my download link and used that to buy the cymbals. So the code definitely worked and there wasnt anything dodgy about it.

I guess Im saying the code worked for at least a few of us, in the same way that a few weeks back there was a free code for Pixelator. That lasted 24 hours, perhaps so did this new code.
Do you know where the free code originated? Was it posted somewhere on social media?

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:50 am
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 am I got an email from Black Octopus that SSD5 (Steven Slate Drums) is $69 right now, so I bought it and it was, in fact, $69.
$49 at https://pluginfox.co/products/steven-slate-drums-5

sale ends in about 28 days.
Oh! I checked the usual suspects for similar pricing and they were all HIGHER. I thought I was nabbing it before Black octopus realized their mistake. Karma!
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Aloysius wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 am
Insanelysane wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm

Do you know where the free code originated? Was it posted somewhere on social media?
I dont, perhaps the kvr guy who posted the coupon code knows?

GMusic wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:10 am Izotope "End of Summer Sale". Big savings on individual plugins, bundles, and upgrades: https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/deals.html

Izotope is definitely a company I would NEVER buy anything full price! It seems they have a sale every month! 8)
Is Izotope MPS3 upgrade at $299 the best price they offer or the have lower a lower price on this bundle?

I want to upgrade my MPB2 but I can wait for better deals ahead this year.

I just posted the Tonal Balance Bundle Upgrade in the main deals thread, as I'm pretty sure £128 to upgrade any Ozone or Neutron to the Ozone 9 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced and Nectar 3 bundle, is possibly the best Izotope deal I've ever seen?
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:43 pm I just posted the Tonal Balance Bundle Upgrade in the main deals thread, as I'm pretty sure £128 to upgrade any Ozone or Neutron to the Ozone 9 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced and Nectar 3 bundle, is possibly the best Izotope deal I've ever seen?
The best deal was last year, where you could have the Music Production Suite 3 for around $200.
You had to buy Ozone8 Advanced for 80 or so, and could upgrade to the MPS 2.1 for around 120. Then they released MPS 3 short time later and they allowed a grace period upgrade to MPS 3 without any cost.

Edit: corrected MBP to MPS.

*nothing to see here*
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

The Black Rooster 'MUSIC_SOLIDARITY' 70% voucher is really tempting, and re our discussion on the ethics of having used a voucher code during their $99 all bundle from Covid this time it is clear that Black Rooster are fine to have their prices devalued so bundles can be had for $38-$75-$125, really a steal for what you get. Now its a question of which one to buy for 'value' and if Im honest can I simply watch the deal pass by and NOT buy anything as I know Ive already amassed enough plugins to have all bases covered.......
Im pretty pissed off that iZotope are tempting too with their Total Balance having dropped to $150, I managed to ignore it at $200, can we all please not discuss it so this passes off the radar too :lol:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”