Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1o wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:19 pm A Facebook ad provided me with an "exclusive coupon" to get Stutter Edit 2 for $49.99 at Plugin Boutique, with a note that said something like "you qualify for this offer because Rx 7 Elements is free with any purchase". Pretty sure I didn't misread it.
It's on offer for that price as a cross grade from any Izotope product. I got an email from PB yesterday with a coupon code.
Not so long ago such crossgrade was $79. Damn, I have Izotope products bought from PB but they didn't send my any email regarding above mentioned offer :?

v1o wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:19 pm A Facebook ad provided me with an "exclusive coupon" to get Stutter Edit 2 for $49.99 at Plugin Boutique, with a note that said something like "you qualify for this offer because Rx 7 Elements is free with any purchase". Pretty sure I didn't misread it.
It's on offer for that price as a cross grade from any Izotope product. I got an email from PB yesterday with a coupon code.
how come i didn't get my coupon code email :( is it a personalised coupon code or can you post it here?

EDIT ignore me - got it like 5 minutes after i posted this. :)

Meh, sounds like iZotope's usual practices. The stutter gate/glitch effect is so mid-2000's anyway :hihi:

Anyone remember when Steinberg do sales? Would like to upgrade Padshop but I'm not in any rush

nathanj wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:49 am Anyone remember when Steinberg do sales? Would like to upgrade Padshop but I'm not in any rush
https://new.steinberg.net/promotion/summer-sale/

Looks like Padshop isnt in there on sale... try WTB from Buy and Sell page?

Anybody who ordered Steven Slate from vintage king at $49 get their order fulfilled yet?
Meh

squibs wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:50 am Anybody who ordered Steven Slate from vintage king at $49 get their order fulfilled yet?
I got it after about 10 hours I placed it

Project wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:19 am
squibs wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:50 am Anybody who ordered Steven Slate from vintage king at $49 get their order fulfilled yet?
I got it after about 10 hours I placed it
Thanks - no sign of mine 2 days later
Meh

eungang wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 am
Omkar wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:02 am
fgimian wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:44 pm AudioDeluxe has Exponential Audio Excalibur for $10 for those who may have missed it last time.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/au ... -excalibur
Grabbed it few days back, seems to be for US market only.
Had to switch to my US adress when trying the German one.
I was able to get this deal here in South Korea. I read somewhere that some shops haven't been charging tax (VAT?) correctly to certain European countries, so iZotope has temporarily blocked the sale of said products through said shops until the issue is fixed.
I was just about to buy this but can't seeing as I am located in Sweden, same thing happened to me with something else on Audio Deluxe a few months back. :x

jzero wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:29 am
MogwaiBoy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:34 pm
jzero wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:16 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:47 am
jzero wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:50 am https://vintageking.com/steven-slate-drums-5

I just bought it for $53 and change. I think this is 5.0 not 5.5... I will confirm once I install.
Awesome, thanks, please let us know :tu:
Still don't know anything.. The email from vintageking said "For electronic delivery orders, please allow 24-48 hours for your activation code."'
Cheers! I decided to jump in and purchase last night. No word yet on license delivery. Best case they honour it, worst case they refund.

Clearly it is not the fault of all the retailers simultaneously publishing the incorrect price - it must have come from Slate. See what happens, and thanks for the heads up : )
You're welcome. Hope it works for us... I noticed the price at vintageking is back up to $100 today. I recieved this email from them "Thank you for ordering with Vintage King. There was a glitch in the electronic delivery of your order and I am working with purchasing to get this resolved for you. We will send over your activation info as soon as we are able. "
Took a couple days, but I finally got the fourth email with the license code. Of course it hit my bulk mail folder where all the others did not! The low price was good and it is version 5.5. Installed and it sounds great. I think I like this better than Addictive drums as it includes a ton of kits.

lotus2035 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm
eungang wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 am
Omkar wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:02 am
fgimian wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:44 pm AudioDeluxe has Exponential Audio Excalibur for $10 for those who may have missed it last time.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/au ... -excalibur
Grabbed it few days back, seems to be for US market only.
Had to switch to my US adress when trying the German one.
I was able to get this deal here in South Korea. I read somewhere that some shops haven't been charging tax (VAT?) correctly to certain European countries, so iZotope has temporarily blocked the sale of said products through said shops until the issue is fixed.
I was just about to buy this but can't seeing as I am located in Sweden, same thing happened to me with something else on Audio Deluxe a few months back. :x
Hm, I think I might have chosen the wrong country when I made the order. I know that I have entered the correct address, but my address is not stored in the account apparently. I think I might have chosen another country that starts with "Sw..". The site says "no refunds", so I guess I'm stuck with this product I did not intend to buy in the first place.. I hope it's a good plugin.

Exponential Audio plugins only accept ONE activation which sucks big time, since I want all my plugins on my laptop as well. Same for R2 which I thought was OK since it was free at the time I ordered it. Should have checked that before buying...

Other companies like U-he, Eventide, Soundtoys, Pulsar Audio, Softube has no problem with two activations.

cnt wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:33 pm Other companies like U-he, Eventide, Soundtoys, Pulsar Audio, Softube has no problem with two activations.
Weird to see the company in bold listed with all those iLok ones.

Yea,
e@rs wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:54 pm
cnt wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:33 pm Other companies like U-he, Eventide, Soundtoys, Pulsar Audio, Softube has no problem with two activations.
Weird to see the company in bold listed with all those iLok ones.
Yea, I mentioned them because they allow the user to install atleast two instances..

"On July 7, jrrshop.com crashed. This was caused by the huge increase in traffic that came along with the launch of Presonus Studio One 5. The site was not hacked and there was no security breach, please rest assured knowing that your personal information is safe. jrrshop.com does not store credit card numbers, they are sent directly to the credit card processing companies and are never entered in to our site.

Unfortunately, the connection to the database was corrupted and a series of mistakes made in the attempted recovery of the database caused us to have to rebuild it from a very old backup. We have restored most customer accounts and products but are still in the process of restoring old orders. If you need us to restore the download links in your account sooner, please contact us and we will add them to your account immediately.

If you are experiencing difficulty logging in to your account, please reset your password here. We apologize for this inconvenience and are offering all customers a special 20% discount on a single software product (some exclusions apply). Please use coupon code “NewPassword” on the checkout page."

Wonder if there's an expiration date for that coupon?...

Ou_Tis wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:26 pm "...

Please use coupon code “NewPassword” on the checkout page."

Wonder if there's an expiration date for that coupon?...
It is valid until the end of the month :

viewtopic.php?p=7851607#p7851607
Last edited by DanielPL on Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”