Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DanielPL wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:35 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 pm
paolostylo wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:40 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:38 pm
e@rs wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:29 pmWhy not?
Who knows - but doesn’t work, here anyway.

You have to be logged in to use the code.
I tried it a couple of minutes ago and it still worked...
Well, that explains, thank you. Not very logical, because the codes haven’t required login in the past.

Plus:
”Coupon codes are not available for this product”.
I.e. Doesn’t cover all.
If you'd look at the page before one I posted in my link before, there's Eric's statement about the issue with link to an official webpage with an official statement. There's also a note about coupon - some exclusions apply.

Besides, for me it's quite logical to allow code only for logged in users after such crash. Do not forget that accounts are being restored from corrupted database along with orders but without passwords - which are impossible to get recovered.
I think you have to log in because he also wrote that you can only use the code once. If you weren't logged in this couldn't be tracked.

Waves 30 Days of Groove 3 Free
*Must start 30 day pass by August 15th 11:59PM CST.
*For new Groove3 All-Access Pass customers only. Current or Past All-Access Pass users are not eligible.
https://www.groove3.com/promo/waves-g3-all-access-pass

canadian_moose wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:27 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:16 am @alinok: Great, thanks for the clarification. Concluded then. :tu:
There seems to be some confusion somewhere then because I purchased Dune 3 and the Legend as used versions only in the last 2 moths and neither of them say “NFR” in my account.
How odd....
Odd indeed, since Richard himself replied to me saying it is NFR after first transfer. Anyway, I don't have the money for Dune 3 right now.

Acustica Pink 4 €69 special intro pricing.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Is there a JRRshop forum discount code ???? :shrug:

the-rippa wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:30 pm Is there a JRRshop forum discount code ???? :shrug:
“NewPassword” on a single software purchase

Ploki wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:22 pm
the-rippa wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:30 pm Is there a JRRshop forum discount code ???? :shrug:
“NewPassword” on a single software purchase
Thanks Ploki

Much appreciated :tu:

Insanelysane wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:31 pm Im pretty pissed off that iZotope are tempting too with their Total Balance having dropped to $150, I managed to ignore it at $200, can we all please not discuss it so this passes off the radar too :lol:
Ever so sorry to bring it up again :lol:, but I have a question about iZotope's upgrade bundles: when you upgrade, do they provide separate serial numbers for each product, or is it one serial that covers the whole bundle?

It's just that I'm really interested in upgrading to Ozone 9 Advanced (plus the tonal balance plugin) at this price, but I can't really see myself ever using Nectar. So I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer the Nectar license to another user after purchase (or possibly just sell the serial unmber on without even registering it)?

BennyG wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:54 am
Insanelysane wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:31 pm Im pretty pissed off that iZotope are tempting too with their Total Balance having dropped to $150, I managed to ignore it at $200, can we all please not discuss it so this passes off the radar too :lol:
Ever so sorry to bring it up again :lol:, but I have a question about iZotope's upgrade bundles: when you upgrade, do they provide separate serial numbers for each product, or is it one serial that covers the whole bundle?

It's just that I'm really interested in upgrading to Ozone 9 Advanced (plus the tonal balance plugin) at this price, but I can't really see myself ever using Nectar. So I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer the Nectar license to another user after purchase (or possibly just sell the serial unmber on without even registering it)?
And you had to tag me in on the very conversation I have been desperately avoiding?! :lol: :clap:

I bought the Tonal Balance upgrade and received 3 separate SNs.

Previously I bought Stutter Edit and Breaktweaker in a bundle and sold the latter with no problems.

monomox wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:15 am

Previously I bought Stutter Edit and Breaktweaker in a bundle and sold the latter with no problems.
Dammit the serials being separate too?!?! thats too good to pass up... I'm gonna have to buy that bundle now...

Insanelysane wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:33 am

Dammit the serials being separate too?!?! thats too good to pass up... I'm gonna have to buy that bundle now...
I am feeling virtually dragged into this. :lol:

Are you or anyone intending to buy only Neutron 3 Advanced and/or Nectar 3? I am kinda interested in only Ozone 9 Advanced and Tonal Balance Control 2.

I am not 100% final with my decision to buy, but we (interested people) can at least have some gossip about this. :hihi:

Insanelysane wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:33 am

Just to quote you again and remind you that iZotope is quite good stuff.

Oh no Uncle E, why did you end the ProjectSam summer sale?
There should be around 3 hours left, and btw the sale prices are still shown, but revert to normal when added to cart.

Bummer

Tonal Balance Control 2 does not have a separate serial number

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”