Tangle: new modular FM synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

Ooh you're right and the full versions do indeed correctly have directory indexing blocked via .htaccess

ZeePok wrote: 
If you've got an older email, click 'view in browser'. That way the links will be updated. Works!
Lifesaver!
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

pottering wrote:Yeah, but funny how today is August 27 and yet the screenshot is from Jun 3.

Seems Tom is not the only one that delays stuff until months later.

I receive several emails daily (more than 30 !!!) :x , so I saw this email a short time ago, browsing a couple of pages about unread mail. It was a coincidence that I saw it.

dayjob wrote: so, what's the url for the downloads?

it says "for you all" but i don't think all of us got an email.. i know i didn't.
mcbpete wrote:I'm guessing he's deliberately chopped that bit off the screenshot as it'll give you a direct download link to the full version that doesn't (as far as I remember) have any copy protection. I got my email at exactly the same time as goleat got his (though at a different time zone so was actually 4th July @ 00:40) so check your inbox around that time/date.

I guess if you definitely didn't get the email just email Tom using the address in the above screenshot.
This is exactly why I deliberately modified the download link.

goleat wrote:
pottering wrote:Yeah, but funny how today is August 27 and yet the screenshot is from Jun 3.

Seems Tom is not the only one that delays stuff until months later.

I receive several emails daily (more than 30 !!!) :x , so I saw this email a short time ago, browsing a couple of pages about unread mail. It was a coincidence that I saw it.
OK, sorry, it was just a joke.

A little bump just so we don't forget about this.

Edit just in case: not want to hate or anything, just I'm worried about the guy at this point.

Every DAW I'd try this on, instant crash. Then along came Bitwig, running rock solid.This thing's a blast! And at the price I had to get it, even while knowing there's no more updates or support. You can get a good variety of sound from this despite the limited number of modules.

PS was I supposed to do the KVR thread resurrection incantation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjri_jPLyU8

This was posted in The Mangle thread, but since I'm such a huge fan of Tangle, I've reposted it here. I actually watched the whole darn thing, even though I didn't understand 90% of the "Urs" talk - because I found him pretty fascinating, to be so absorbed in something he loves. This guy, I think, wasn't prepared to be a one-man business answering hundreds and hundreds of emails about crashes, bugs, "how do I do this?", and complaints - because he wants to spend his time with the developing. And when you're answering hundreds of emails, you're not doing what you love. That's his fault. Bad business - and the proof are the pissed off people.

You can't deny his genius, though, and I feel like part of his presentation was a weak apology, particularly when he talks about the bugs that have plagued his (and others') projects - then projecting an image of The Mangle. I'm so glad to know that he's still plugging away, and his "latest" project, at least as of last November, is a host/sequencer/composer, maybe like Captain Chords, but with what he calls "time travel."

In the vein of trying to be productive and positive, I wish him all the best of luck - because it will only benefit us musicians. My wish for Tom Maisey is that he's able to secure a future where he can support a staff that supports his customers, which will let him focus on providing us with wonderful tools.

The guy is intentionally ripping people off.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Oh, I forgot, momentarily, where I was. Yes! Yes! Guilty in the Court of KVR.

Suppercollider @ 07:47 YUY
Been into it lately , great but syntax is pretty difficult when you don't have a coding background
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Bodhisan wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:09 pm Oh, I forgot, momentarily, where I was. Yes! Yes! Guilty in the Court of KVR.
Go ahead and speak to the people who have been ripped off by him.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:38 pm
Bodhisan wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:09 pm Oh, I forgot, momentarily, where I was. Yes! Yes! Guilty in the Court of KVR.
No one has been denied a refund, so no one has been ripped off of their $27. Show the forum where that is not the case.

Bodhisan wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:15 am
Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:38 pm
No one has been denied a refund, so no one has been ripped off of their $27. Show the forum where that is not the case.
And that is only because once you put in a dispute through Paypal, they refund your purchase if there is no word from the vendor.

You do realize that he has a non functioning download link that he's done nothing to fix.

You can defend him all you want. There is NO excuse for the way he's conducting his business NONE.

If I did this, I'd be raked over the coals.

I haven't followed this story but did you mean the Demo download link is dead or the link to the purchased version once you send payment ?

I just tried the demo link and it worked for Windows.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”