Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:40 pm

I have stopped purchasing from JRR, after spending, well, who knows how much, because the shop lost all the history data, but a lot.
You said it was at least $ 1500+ in your previous post earlier on in this thread.

Anyway, while everyone is of course free to react how they wish and let everyone know, from my end fingers crossed for Eric, his employees and family this gets up and running again better than before, always given me great service and prices.

And as has been said upstream, the JRR site currently seems better than before.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Ceej wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:41 pm
SolarAxix wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:36 pm
cclarry wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm JRR Shop is open again after being down for several days...
https://www.jrrshop.com/
Thanks for the heads-up!
Wow, and the site is MUCH faster than before. Searching is actually responsive!
It does feel snappier and it logged me in without a hitch

Is Waves Scheps 73 worth it, especially if you have the Scheps Omni Channel?

I know demoing would be the best way, but wanted to know some general opinions.

revvy wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:17 am

I have stopped purchasing from JRR, after spending, well, who knows how much, because the shop lost all the history data, but a lot.
You said it was at least $ 1500+ in your previous post earlier on in this thread.

Anyway, while everyone is of course free to react how they wish and let everyone know, from my end fingers crossed for Eric, his employees and family this gets up and running again better than before, always given me great service and prices.

Why do you remind me, what I said 2 days ago? Once you are that nosy, I promise you to give the exact figure, as soon as the JRR gives me my purchase history over the past 10+ years. But to comfort your preoccupation, I’m pretty sure, that $ 1500 is a huge uderstatement. I’m just too modest to brag with these things, but can do an exception for your sake.
And thank you for allowing me to have my own opinion of the JRR.

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:32 am

Why do you remind me, what I said 2 days ago? Once you are that nosy, I promise you to give the exact figure, as soon as the JRR gives me my purchase history over the past 10+ years. But to comfort your preoccupation, I’m pretty sure, that $ 1500 is a huge uderstatement. I’m just too modest to brag with these things, but can do an exception for your sake.
Oh just stop whining, Eric has been the best and most responsive shop owner i think i've ever had the pleasure of buying from.
He's had some terrible luck recently and all you do, as you seem to do with just about everything you post about here, is whine and bitch about everything and usually the problem turns out to be your stupidity.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:32 am

Was it just 2 days you were talking about how much you'd spent at JRR? Seemed like longer. My bad.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

JRR Shop is running faster for me too. Old orders still not there but Eric told me they will be returning. If you need info on old orders contact him and he will send them via email. That's what I did.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

My old orders are all there.

revvy wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:35 pm My old orders are all there.
There is a gap. Anything between the date of the old backup they used to rebuild the site and the date they brought the website back is missing. No biggie though. I find the idea that people think their purchase receipts will remain to be accessible on the internet forever slightly hilarious tbh.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:41 pm
There is a gap. Anything between the date of the old backup they used to rebuild the site and the date they brought the website back is missing. No biggie though. I find the idea that people think their purchase receipts will remain to be accessible on the internet forever slightly hilarious tbh.
Thanks, that's exactly what I was going to ask, why do people put so much importance into that. Maybe it matters for VAT purposes in some countries?

Some of the orders have downloads associated with them.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:41 pm
Fair enough, doesn't affect me.

Gamma-UT wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:45 pm Some of the orders have downloads associated with them.
That's right, he sells his own presets and other similar stuff, I forgot

everyPlugin.com wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 pm Waves celebrate their 28th Anniversary so the code is now WAVES28
I love how Waves no longer even bothers to have downtime between their "sales" :lol:
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:00 pm
everyPlugin.com wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 pm Waves celebrate their 28th Anniversary so the code is now WAVES28
I love how Waves no longer even bothers to have downtime between their "sales" :lol:
yeah, I was going to say that this code was different from last month's when they were celebrating their 27 yrs and 11 months anniversary: WAVES27.92

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”