Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

liquid light wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:19 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:14 am why is it even asking for payment if it’s free?
That's what I want to know. :) But its the DEMANDING of my banking info (transit number) that troubles me instead of simply taking my Paypal info. That's the whole reason why I want to use Paypal... so I can avoid having to give out my banking or credit card infos. I really want KHS ONE... but I'm not willing to take a chance on having to give up sensitive info like that for something that is supposed to be "free". Very bizarre.
Try the credit card option. It only asked for my name and my email address, because the payment provider system realized that it's free, and didn't ask for payment details.

I didn't want to use Paypal either, because it showed some weird subscription stuff which I was unsure about, so I cancelled the transaction.

chk071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:37 am
liquid light wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:19 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:14 am why is it even asking for payment if it’s free?
That's what I want to know. :) But its the DEMANDING of my banking info (transit number) that troubles me instead of simply taking my Paypal info. That's the whole reason why I want to use Paypal... so I can avoid having to give out my banking or credit card infos. I really want KHS ONE... but I'm not willing to take a chance on having to give up sensitive info like that for something that is supposed to be "free". Very bizarre.
Try the credit card option. It only asked for my name and my email address, because the payment provider system realized that it's free, and didn't ask for payment details.

I didn't want to use Paypal either, because it showed some weird subscription stuff which I was unsure about, so I cancelled the transaction.
Thank you so much! That worked out nicely! As you said, just an email and name! :) Great community here! Thank you everyone for your insight as well! <3

Cheers!
LL
It's a nice day for a melody.

:tu:

revvy wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:55 am
Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:14 am OK I see this is another new issue with the JRR Shop. It's redirecting to some other site. I advise not trying to go there.

This is the second issue they've had recently. Sad as Uncle E has always been a positive contributor here and JRR Shop a safe place to do business.

He did say no credit card or PayPal info was compromised.
Agreed, Cmon Eric, good luck in getting it sorted, I for one am rooting for you.
What was the resolution with this? It looks like JRR Shop is up and running again, but I hadn't seen any official comms about whether everything is good to go again.

liquid light wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:08 am A quick question to anyone out there.. especially if any Kilohearts people are reading this....

Kilohearts kHs ONE - FREE from https://kilohearts.com/products/one (https://kilohearts.com/products/one) using the code APGONE

I tried getting it.. entered the code... it was free.... I tried to use Paypal as the payment... why is it trying to ask me to link to my banking info (transit number) to get the "payment info" instead of using my Paypal info? I didn't click to finalize the transaction because of this. So I don't own KHS ONE yet. Can anyone answer this please?

Thank you,
LL
I JUST got this. I placed the code and nothing else and hit order. Price changed to 0. It then asked only my email and name. No card; nothing.

j3tman wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:36 am
Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:14 am OK I see this is another new issue with the JRR Shop. It's redirecting to some other site. I advise not trying to go there.

This is the second issue they've had recently. Sad as Uncle E has always been a positive contributor here and JRR Shop a safe place to do business.

Agreed, Cmon Eric, good luck in getting it sorted, I for one am rooting for you.
What was the resolution with this? It looks like JRR Shop is up and running again, but I hadn't seen any official comms about whether everything is good to go again.
The most recent official post I’ve seen says that it is up and running: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=549392&p=7919066#p7919066

chromaphone 3 is on sale on jrrshop, and if you look there is a chromaphone upgrade at 79$
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

zacha wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:01 am
j3tman wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:36 am

The most recent official post I’ve seen says that it is up and running: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=549392&p=7919066#p7919066
I bought Shade from them yesterday, all went well.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

psynical wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:10 am Shit happens. Get over it, princess.
Not a princess, he's the...
D.Wako wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:34 am King of insulting...
;)

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:58 pm I paid £444 for IK Total Studio MAX and an extra £200 to upgrade to v2 when that came out. IK manage to piss me off with their sales just about once a week pushing v2 down to giveaway prices and I’m still waiting for a v3 since April 2018.
I own IK Total Studio MAX 1 too and I would have upgraded to Total Studio MAX 2 during sales when the upgrade is discounted 75% like right now but Sample Tank MAX 4 is not included and so I will keep waiting for a Total Studio MAX 3 to upgrade.

jonalyn wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:09 am chromaphone 3 is on sale on jrrshop, and if you look there is a chromaphone upgrade at 79$
expensive considering it's just an additional layer and a facelift.

since it's not even on AAS official page yet, where can you even download it?

I just grabbed 8DIO Plucked Piano (includes metal hammer samples too). On sale for $18 (normally $98) until Oct 31.

It was an impulse curiosity purchase for me, but turns out to be a fantastic instrument. Especially love it layered with (your own) mellow Rhodes Electric Piano sound with built in vintage phaser added. Total win for piano players, especially at price. :tu:

For full version kontakt.
Last edited by Kevin63101 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ploki wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:54 pm
jonalyn wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:09 am chromaphone 3 is on sale on jrrshop, and if you look there is a chromaphone upgrade at 79$

K, I love Chromaphone, but if they think they’re going to get $79 from me for an upgrade, they can eat a giant bag of d**ks.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm
Ploki wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:54 pm

K, I love Chromaphone, but if they think they’re going to get $79 from me for an upgrade, they can eat a giant bag of d**ks.
the upgrade listing still has chromaphone2 promotional materials.
i think AAS hasn't even released anything yet regarding the update, so just an unfortunate leak so far

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”