Vendor license policy collection

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MikeCallon wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:53 pm Wow! That 'discount' clause is a killer .... so if you buy direct from Tone2 but in one of their (regular) sales you're not allowed to sell the plugin .... WTF :dog:
Same like Sound Theory / Gullfoss btw

eaReckon allows license transfers. No fee and the transferred item doesn't become NFR.

I've attached an updated spreadsheet using the content of this thread and this one: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=354654

Would be good to use it to update the one online :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JST (Joey Sturgis Tones) doesn't allow license transfers according to the email reply I got which is strange since someone apparently sold Toneforge Guilty Pleasure here according to the feedback thread (2017). Policy changed since?

highstandards wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:56 pm I've attached an updated spreadsheet using the content of this thread and this one: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=354654

Everyone's welcome to use the form from the OP! :)

joe_b wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:40 pm
highstandards wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:56 pm I've attached an updated spreadsheet using the content of this thread and this one: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=354654

Everyone's welcome to use the form from the OP! :)
Indeed, but there was just too much to update this time.

Anyone knows how long does it take with IK to transfer license?

Anyone have any recent experience with Cherry Audio? I know their Voltage Modular has something on their FAQ and it seems like it existed on other software in the past but I'm a little unclear on the current situation.

Cherry Audio allows license transfer for their new instruments too. I recently sold DCO-106. First transfer is free, subsequent transfers have a $10 fee.

Does auddict allow license transfer?

Wow Waves getting the Lawyers out for 35Euros they may lose out on! :hihi:

"Greetings Waves Client -

1. It has been brought to our attention that you are attempting to sell/transfer your Waves account via: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=554735

2. Please note that transferring your Waves account or offering it for sale is a violation of our policy.

3. You can refer to the following article which explains what you can do with your Waves account: https://www.waves.com/support/what-can- ... nt-account

4. We request that you remove the part about the sale/transfer of your Waves account from the listing above, as well as any other sale listings you have posted.

5. Failure to comply will force us to take legal action.

We may be contacted by email at ipp@waves.com

Thank you for your cooperation,

Waves Intellectual Property Protection Team"

Update on Toontrack license transfer policy. The seller will need to pay a 15 EUR administrative fee before Toontrack allowing the license to be transferred. Also, it will take 7-10 business days for Toontrack to complete a license transfer.

Does anyone know if Roland Cloud allow licence transfers for lifetime keys?
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

ciochi wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:24 pm Does auddict allow license transfer?
They told me no - but I am unsure if that covers both instruments and samples
They also said it is stated on their site but I could not find it anywhere

fairlyclose wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:20 pm
ciochi wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:24 pm Does auddict allow license transfer?
They told me no - but I am unsure if that covers both instruments and samples
They also said it is stated on their site but I could not find it anywhere
I believe I have seen someone here reselling percx

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”