FREE VST Synthesizer Graphite from Sporesound

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Sporesound
KVRer
11 posts since 15 Aug, 2020

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:20 am

Drew Lake wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:05 am
I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters... Am I missing something here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sporesound
KVRer
11 posts since 15 Aug, 2020

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:21 am

Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:19 am
recursive one wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:14 am
Drew Lake wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:05 am
I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
there is little buttons "Filter1" and "Filter2" you must to swith them to "On"

recursive one
KVRAF
5221 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:24 am

Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:21 am
Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:19 am
recursive one wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:14 am
Drew Lake wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:05 am
I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
there is little buttons "Filter1" and "Filter2" you must to swith them to "On"
Thanks! This works

Would never have guessed these are buttons tbh :oops:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

https://soundcloud.com/recursion-loop/s ... travels-ep

Sporesound
KVRer
11 posts since 15 Aug, 2020

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:25 am

recursive one wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:24 am
Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:21 am
Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:19 am
recursive one wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:14 am
Drew Lake wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:05 am
I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
there is little buttons "Filter1" and "Filter2" you must to swith them to "On"
Thanks! This works

Would never have guessed these are buttons tbh :oops:
i will fixed it, thanks

Sporesound
KVRer
11 posts since 15 Aug, 2020

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:30 am

Paree wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:56 am
Is it possible for a Linux version?
I think yes. I will study this theme, and if i build linux version, i let you know.

Paree
KVRist
340 posts since 21 Jun, 2015 from India

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:32 am

Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:30 am
Paree wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:56 am
Is it possible for a Linux version?
I think yes. I will study this theme, and if i build linux version, i let you know.
Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber
Waveform 11, Synth1, Zebralette, TAL Noisemaker, Helm, Firebird (Legacy) and Surge.

AnX
KVRAF
8837 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:43 am


User avatar
Drew Lake
KVRist
82 posts since 16 Jul, 2017

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:08 am

Sporesound wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:19 am
recursive one wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:14 am
Drew Lake wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:05 am
I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
Ah got ya! Thanks!

Kelvin92
KVRist
82 posts since 13 Dec, 2017

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:45 am

Looks cool, gonna try it out. But this line from the site bites me:

"You use it at your own risk – I cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the installation or use of this software."

Will it explode my pc? :D

User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
5042 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:55 am

Kelvin92 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:45 am
Looks cool, gonna try it out. But this line from the site bites me:

"You use it at your own risk – I cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the installation or use of this software."

Will it explode my pc? :D
Well, a first test revealed it doesn't support MPE (correct me if it does...) and it stalled after I hit the preset button. I had to quit Bitwig to get rid of a spinning wheel (OSX Mojave).
I guess I'll wait and have fun with Vital instead...

User avatar
Teksonik
KVRAF
14662 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 am

Yes unfortunate timing with Vital just being released. But thanks for the free synth. I think it looks promising. I like the GUI a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but plugins that display the "Made with JUCE" logo on startup connect to google analytics or has that changed ?

Might not be a big deal to some but it's nice to know what a plugin is doing in the background.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sporesound
KVRer
11 posts since 15 Aug, 2020

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:14 am

Teksonik wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 am
Yes unfortunate timing with Vital just being released. But thanks for the free synth. I think it looks promising. I like the GUI a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but plugins that display the "Made with JUCE" logo on startup connect to google analytics or has that changed ?

Might not be a big deal to some but it's nice to know what a plugin is doing in the background.
honestly the first time I hear about it. If Graphite collect and send any data anywhere, i would point it out.

Paree
KVRist
340 posts since 21 Jun, 2015 from India

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:19 am

Teksonik wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 am
Yes unfortunate timing with Vital just being released. But thanks for the free synth. I think it looks promising. I like the GUI a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but plugins that display the "Made with JUCE" logo on startup connect to google analytics or has that changed ?

Might not be a big deal to some but it's nice to know what a plugin is doing in the background.
JUCE 6 got rid of it, no more google analytics
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber
Waveform 11, Synth1, Zebralette, TAL Noisemaker, Helm, Firebird (Legacy) and Surge.

Erisian
KVRAF
2783 posts since 21 Mar, 2020

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:24 am

Wow, this looks the business. Thank you so much for your generosity.
A SINGLE NOTE RINGS ON AND ON AND ON

v1o
KVRAF
2661 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:26 am

How does it sound?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Instruments”