FREE VST Synthesizer Graphite from Sporesound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Drew Lake wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters... Am I missing something here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sporesound wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:19 pm
recursive one wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:14 pm
Drew Lake wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
there is little buttons "Filter1" and "Filter2" you must to swith them to "On"

Sporesound wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 pm
Drew Lake wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm I can't get any of the Oscillators including the Sub to go through any 2 of the filters...
Same here

@ Sporesound - could you pelase check if the filters work correctly in the released version? Or what do we do to route the oscillators into the filters?
Thanks! This works

Would never have guessed these are buttons tbh :oops:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:24 pm
Sporesound wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 pm
Same here

Thanks! This works

Would never have guessed these are buttons tbh :oops:
i will fixed it, thanks

Paree wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:56 am Is it possible for a Linux version?
I think yes. I will study this theme, and if i build linux version, i let you know.

Sporesound wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Paree wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:56 am Is it possible for a Linux version?
I think yes. I will study this theme, and if i build linux version, i let you know.
Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber

Advocator of free and open source software.

Same here

Ah got ya! Thanks!

Looks cool, gonna try it out. But this line from the site bites me:

"You use it at your own risk – I cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the installation or use of this software."

Will it explode my pc? :D

Kelvin92 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:45 pm Looks cool, gonna try it out. But this line from the site bites me:

"You use it at your own risk – I cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the installation or use of this software."

Will it explode my pc? :D
Well, a first test revealed it doesn't support MPE (correct me if it does...) and it stalled after I hit the preset button. I had to quit Bitwig to get rid of a spinning wheel (OSX Mojave).
I guess I'll wait and have fun with Vital instead...

Yes unfortunate timing with Vital just being released. But thanks for the free synth. I think it looks promising. I like the GUI a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but plugins that display the "Made with JUCE" logo on startup connect to google analytics or has that changed ?

Might not be a big deal to some but it's nice to know what a plugin is doing in the background.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:20 pm Yes unfortunate timing with Vital just being released. But thanks for the free synth. I think it looks promising. I like the GUI a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but plugins that display the "Made with JUCE" logo on startup connect to google analytics or has that changed ?

Might not be a big deal to some but it's nice to know what a plugin is doing in the background.
honestly the first time I hear about it. If Graphite collect and send any data anywhere, i would point it out.

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:20 pm Yes unfortunate timing with Vital just being released. But thanks for the free synth. I think it looks promising. I like the GUI a lot.

JUCE 6 got rid of it, no more google analytics
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber

Advocator of free and open source software.

Wow, this looks the business. Thank you so much for your generosity.

How does it sound?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Instruments”