Eventide H9 Plugin Series Bundle - Free for H9 Max Owners

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
rollasoc
KVRian
640 posts since 13 Jun, 2003 from Shrewsbury, UK

Post Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:24 am

whyterabbyt wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:10 pm
Had Anthology XI, and all but two of the H9 plugins, got the H9 bundle for $29. No fussing, straight from the upgrade link in the promo email...
My upgrade link, gave me $269. A $30 discount.
If I go to the main site and back in, it drops to $49

Scarlet Pumpernickel
KVRist
187 posts since 30 Jul, 2017

Post Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:47 am

I upgraded to H9 bundle for $29 through Eventide.

teilo
KVRian
736 posts since 30 Mar, 2008 from MN, USA

Post Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:46 pm

Scarlet Pumpernickel wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:47 am
I upgraded to H9 bundle for $29 through Eventide.
Same. Had 6 or 7 of the H9 plugins already. Playing with Mangledverb, which is the main thing I wanted. This thing is awesome.
macOS | Bitwig | Logic | S1 | KK S61 MK2 | Adam T7V & Sub8
U-he all | Komplete 12 Ult. Coll. | Arturia V 7 | Fabfilter all | Rapid | Falcon | countless others

uraniumbilly
KVRer
19 posts since 22 Oct, 2016

Post Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:11 am

I'm in the same boat: purchased the Anthology and about 5-6 upgrades to keep it current. Then i purchased nearly all the H9 plugins but 2. I didn't receive any email offer for the H9 upgrade at all. Very disappointing after having such a great experience with Eventide.

Funkybot's Evil Twin
KVRAF
7995 posts since 16 Aug, 2006

Post Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:21 am

uraniumbilly wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:11 am
I'm in the same boat: purchased the Anthology and about 5-6 upgrades to keep it current. Then i purchased nearly all the H9 plugins but 2. I didn't receive any email offer for the H9 upgrade at all. Very disappointing after having such a great experience with Eventide.
Just log into your account at eventide.com, get it in your cart (aftre you're logged in), and see what it costs. I saw a few people say the upgrade cost them $29. So if you haven't tried that, then give it a shot. And if you own all but 2 and it's still showing $149 or more, contact Eventide support to find out why.

My upgrade price is $149 but that's because I only Blackhole, Mangleverb (don't even know where that came from - freebie?) and Undulator (along with Anthology X).

Orville71
KVRist
103 posts since 6 Aug, 2019

Post Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:12 pm

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:21 am
uraniumbilly wrote:
Just log into your account at eventide.com, get it in your cart (aftre you're logged in), and see what it costs. I saw a few people say the upgrade cost them $29. So if you haven't tried that, then give it a shot. And if you own all but 2 and it's still showing $149 or more, contact Eventide support to find out why.

My upgrade price is $149 but that's because I only Blackhole, Mangleverb (don't even know where that came from - freebie?) and Undulator (along with Anthology X).
I couldn't have said it better myself. PM me if you have any issues.

uraniumbilly
KVRer
19 posts since 22 Oct, 2016

Post Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:56 am

Orville71 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:12 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:21 am
uraniumbilly wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself. PM me if you have any issues.
Thanks to the both of you. Turns out I hadn't purchased 7 plugins, so I didn't quite make the cut.

I went ahead and purchased the H9 package for a number of reasons. One big reason: I hope that in the future there will be a Sound Toys-like rack functionality to allow complete customized config.

Return to “Effects”