Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:01 pm Thanks for sharing your EZD workflow, it is helpful to know. :tu: Do you find yourself using just the MIDI arrangement from EZD song creator and then using it for other drum samples, etc.? Because if I don't have any EZX packs, the kits/sounds are very limited and one may find it useful to use the grooves with external drum samples. Of course, can get a bit tricky to work this way, but it's a possibility nonetheless.

EZD is the cheapest option for me right now and adds a little bit to the workflow. Not super essential, but something I can at least give a try.
I use EZDrummer by itself and to trigger the drums in VPS Avenger.
Tutorial on my Youtube channel on how to do this.

Bansaw wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:06 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:01 pm Thanks for sharing your EZD workflow, it is helpful to know. :tu: Do you find yourself using just the MIDI arrangement from EZD song creator and then using it for other drum samples, etc.? Because if I don't have any EZX packs, the kits/sounds are very limited and one may find it useful to use the grooves with external drum samples. Of course, can get a bit tricky to work this way, but it's a possibility nonetheless.

EZD is the cheapest option for me right now and adds a little bit to the workflow. Not super essential, but something I can at least give a try.
I use EZDrummer by itself and to trigger the drums in VPS Avenger.
Tutorial on my Youtube channel on how to do this.
Thanks, watched the video: great tip. :tu: FL Studio has MIDI ports in the wrapper for such purposes. Mapping drums properly is the key.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:18 pm
Mikelo wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:55 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:02 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:49 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm
I've been using Toontrack EZdrummer for years. Can't live without it. Absolutely love it.
Personally I'm into rock and metal. My favourite EZX would be Rock Solid. Sounds phenomenal. Plus I also have Metal Machine and Made of Metal. I also had Nashville and Southern Soul (I regret selling both) they are both excellent.
Rock Solid would easily work for alternative rock and indie.
Thank you for your opinion on EZD and EZX suggestions. :tu:
If you mean Randy Staub Rock Solid, it's on sale for $19 along with Americana. If I pick up EZD, I will probably get one of these for now. I am unable to demo it right now due to being away from studio PC, but I will make sure to install the demo to at least check if it works fine in FL Studio before buying it.

If you don't mind, may I ask your typical workflow with EZD? Do you use MIDI grooves as is or modify them? Do you use song creator consistently? You may have other drum products/content as well, right? A little more insight into the workflow will be really useful for me.
Yes I use the grooves, mash them up and or subtract midi from the clips. You can pretty much do anything with them. I also record straight into the EZdrummer sequencer. It's a great piece of kit.
By having EZX expansions, you can swap out kit pieces from other kits.
Its just a joy to work with

psynical wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:14 pm Can anyone explain why the no gossip thread posts are getting spammed with thumbs down? So weird.
I absolutely cant understand how this is important in any way. Im not trying to clap back on this post or the poster but I dont understand why anyone would care about this or even look at the up/down nonsense. After seeing how Uncle E , who for years has busted his ass to help folks here, was treated when his site had a few issues, it has to be clear there are some jerks here; like anywhere.

Mikelo wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:32 pm Yes I use the grooves, mash them up and or subtract midi from the clips. You can pretty much do anything with them. I also record straight into the EZdrummer sequencer. It's a great piece of kit.
Perfect, thanks again. Looks like I am ready to finally buy something this Black Friday.
Record straight into EZdrummer sequencer? It's only for MIDI drag/drop, editing MIDI elements and arranging the clips, right?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:01 pm Do you find yourself using just the MIDI arrangement from EZD song creator and then using it for other drum samples, etc.? Because if I don't have any EZX packs, the kits/sounds are very limited and one may find it useful to use the grooves with external drum samples. Of course, can get a bit tricky to work this way, but it's a possibility nonetheless.

Sure you can do that, but as SD3 has the best (authentic) drum sounds I have and the grooves I have with it are geared towards 'real' drum sounds rather than electronic ones I tend to just use them inside there. I have had a magpie tendency when it comes to drum synths (I am trying to stop buying them) and find the best patterns for electronic drums are in things like the UVI products (Drum Designer and BeatBox Anthology) and some good ones come with XO too.

One thing I'd recommend if you want to load up on MIDI grooves is to check out groovemonkee
https://groovemonkee.com/collections/midi-loops
you get loads more patterns for the money than you get from EZ MIDI expansions which I don't rate as good value. With the BF sales they're half price now too.
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:39 pm After seeing how Uncle E , who for years has busted his ass to help folks here, was treated when his site had a few issues, it has to be clear there are some jerks here; like anywhere.
His site was f**ked for ages, insecure and he disappeared for a long while.
Now he's back and it seems to be working again, fine, indeed I've bought stuff from there myself recently, but if you got on well with the local baker and every time you went to buy bread for a month the shop was on fire wouldn't you at the very least have some questions?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

So it seems the discounted EZdrummer doesn't include a free EZX. Does anyone know if you buy from reseller and register it later when the promo is back, do you get the free EZX?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:44 pm His site was f**ked for ages, insecure and he disappeared for a long while.
Now he's back and it seems to be working again, fine, indeed I've bought stuff from there myself recently, but if you got on well with the local baker and every time you went to buy bread for a month the shop was on fire wouldn't you at the very least have some questions?
TBH, I'm a bit reluctant to shop there now as well. Too many issues recently really.

Nothing against him personally. I like him and what he does. But, if they don't get a grip on their webstore, I'm a bit insecure about the security of my data (not that that is very secret...), payment, and what not.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:44 pm if you got on well with the local baker and every time you went to buy bread for a month the shop was on fire wouldn't you at the very least have some questions?
Just wear a mask FFS, you'll be fine ;)

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:32 pm Cherry Audio Synth Stack bundle $30 for current Voltage Modular owners on CA site. Gets you DC0-106 and CA2600 for $15 each. Glad I didn't pick these up before. Crazy times!
There are also a few other deals on the Cherry Audio store including: As well as other bundle deals:
https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles?s ... ideOwned=1
(You have to go through the list, there doesn't seem to be a way to sort by items on sale)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:42 pm
Mikelo wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:32 pm Yes I use the grooves, mash them up and or subtract midi from the clips. You can pretty much do anything with them. I also record straight into the EZdrummer sequencer. It's a great piece of kit.
Perfect, thanks again. Looks like I am ready to finally buy something this Black Friday.
Record straight into EZdrummer sequencer? It's only for MIDI drag/drop, editing MIDI elements and arranging the clips, right?
Oh yes, you can record straight into EZdrummer.
Check this out:
https://youtu.be/1gty2HTrLMQ

I've just seen at sweetwater the avenger pick 5 bundle for 168$ . It's great price (one expansion for ~33$) ,
however I was thinking is there any possibility to achieve further discount , for example with coupon codes or anything ...

psynical wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:14 pm Can anyone explain why the no gossip thread posts are getting spammed with thumbs down? So weird.
Just ignore them. I don't even see them. Totally pointless

Anyone have a coupon/voucher code for UVI they don't need ;).

cclarry wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:29 pm Sonuscore Trinity Drums for $9.90 - normally $159!
https://www.bestservice.com/trinity_drums.html
Dammit. Got me. First unplanned purchase. (At TimeSpace, so I can add to my loyalty points).
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”