Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:30 am Does anyone know if there are any distinctive advantages/differences of using Toontrack EZX sound expansions in Superior Drummer 3 instead of EZdrummer 2?
Don’t think so. Maybe a tad more tweakability in SD3 with ability to layer samples, more mixing options like kit room bleed in a mixed kit etc, but that’s nothing intrinsic to the expansions themselves.
The advantages of SD3 are only really noticeable on SDX expansions or the factory kits.
I see. Thanks mate, appreciate the clarification.

I did get SD3 recently, but haven't got a chance to work with it being away from my home studio. The Rooms of Hansa SDX would probably be the first (and last?) SDX I would be interested in, but not willing to pay the full price and I am sure it won't be on sale anytime soon (this year) either. I should better first explore the factory library when I get the chance.

Pluginboutique is giving away the Carbon Electra synth for free with every purchase...

Please vote up my post if you like and use it and it sounds good, and vote down if it's too basic for you without modulation matrix and not even worth for free! (Of course you can write a post, too.)

Looks like the NAMM was cancelled this year.
See: https://www.namm.org/news/press-release ... -gathering

Like to see what is new. I was hoping to see if any new midi keyboard controllers will be available. :(

Any no-NAMM sales gong on?

I bet there'll be new stuff released just as it would be if the real NAMM was going on. People have new stuff coming out and have to get it out there.
Also you linked to their flier from Summer last year, the 'Believe in Music Week' thing runs from tomorrow to Friday.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm Looks like the NAMM was cancelled this year.

Like to see what is new. I was hoping to see if any new midi keyboard controllers will be available. :(

"Believe in Music, to be held over the week of January 18, 2021, will feature a mix of comprehensive programming and professional education at BelieveinMusic.tv, as well as an interactive marketplace to connect buyers and sellers – all designed to elevate the innovation and inspiration found across the industry while offering support for those most deeply affected by COVID. While not The NAMM Show or a virtual tradeshow, the initiative will meet the immediate business needs of NAMM member companies through thought-leader led education for all segments of the industry, networking and AI matchmaking, and business-to-business-focused opportunities to reaffirm and grow business connections, launch new products, share brand initiatives and engage with customers in real-time."

I'd guess any planned NAMM sales will still be on....

Tricky-Loops wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:28 pm Pluginboutique is giving away the Carbon Electra synth for free with every purchase...

Please vote up my post if you like and use it and it sounds good, and vote down if it's too basic for you without modulation matrix and not even worth for free! (Of course you can write a post, too.)
I think it's features are fine, certainly limited but kind of refreshing, all on one screen, covers the basics, 4 oscs etc. My issue is the sound, a bit brash for me, if you want lots of modern, cutting sounds then it's not bad at all.

Would anyone like the Replika XT Upgrade? Not really able to use it because it kills my PC. PM for the code!

yorubamonk wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:34 pm Would anyone like the Replika XT Upgrade? Not really able to use it because it kills my PC. PM for the code!
Someone has snatched this up!

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm Looks like the NAMM was cancelled this year.

There are several new sales starting this week. A couple of them are quite good and will appeal to a lot of people. Nothing specifically NAMM-related.

NAMM is never a big source of software announcements but I imagine we'll be hearing about some new midi controllers this week. I'm hoping Roland announces a new version of the Waza Headphones but I don't have high expectations for it to actually happen.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 am
There are several new sales starting this week. A couple of them are quite good and will appeal to a lot of people. Nothing specifically NAMM-related.

NAMM is never a big source of software announcements but I imagine we'll be hearing about some new midi controllers this week. I'm hoping Roland announces a new version of the Waza Headphones but I don't have high expectations for it to actually happen.
You mentioned before that Celemony said they wouldn't be having any more sales "this season", do you think that just meant the holiday season or literally all winter?...

Probably all winter. Nothing is scheduled now and they rarely have sales.

Anyone else see the email from Plugin Alliance about the free plugin tomorrow? I think it's going to be a bass amp. :lol:

an-electric-heart wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:04 pm Anyone else see the email from Plugin Alliance about the free plugin tomorrow? I think it's going to be a bass amp. :lol:
:wheee:
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:19 am
an-electric-heart wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:04 pm Anyone else see the email from Plugin Alliance about the free plugin tomorrow? I think it's going to be a bass amp. :lol:
:wheee:
Just have to laugh because if it is indeed one of the Ampeg plugins, a bass guitar amp plugin is a very niche plugin, that very few people can use... I actually play the bass, and don't want it... Especially since I just got this, it's fantastic! :tu:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/na-bla ... rini-audio

It’s probably a cut down version of the Ampeg SVT, which is also free for UAD. It’s very good.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”