Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:10 pm
gondii wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:44 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:40 pm I've bought tons through the UVI site but never had a voucher
maybe it's personal :hihi:
It is odd - I have bought a heck of a lot from them over the years but apart from a voucher for buying Falcon as a former Mach 5 owner I have had nothing. Are these meant to be a yearly thing?
Having also bought a lot of UVI stuff last year, I did not get a voucher. I guess it's because I always bought at Audiodeluxe instead of their own shop.

NatLife wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:28 pm hey) htw always disliking deals? :D :lol:
Because there have been multiple threads talking about the ''deals'' on preset packs etc. Most people here are interested in plug-ins and occasionally something else. There are quite some regular posters with the same ''deals'' over and over so yeah. More dislikes means less interest.

never mind

Sensel have released a lovely free pack of MPE sounds for various plugin instruments and hosts - although there are not many sounds in each pack the sound design is inspirational and frankly state of the art creatively - lots of starting points and ideas - loving the patches by Matt Pike for Pigments in particular - only wish there were more

https://morph.sensel.com/pages/expressm ... 0ifQ%3D%3D

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:39 pm Sensel have released a lovely free pack of MPE sounds for various plugin instruments and hosts - although there are not many sounds in each pack the sound design is inspirational and frankly state of the art creatively - lots of starting points and ideas - loving the patches by Matt Pike for Pigments in particular - only wish there were more

https://morph.sensel.com/pages/expressm ... 0ifQ%3D%3D
Specifically "Xfer Serum, Arturia Pigments, Bitwig Studio, Audio Damage Quanta, Madrona Labs Aalto and Kaivo, and the Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth."

Only have Bitwig (guess they mean Bitwig Studio 3) and Quanta personally. Guess they avoided Roli/FXpansion for the obvious reason. Some Lion, Biotek 2, U-He (non-Zebra), or Synthmaster (among others...) presets would've been nice though.

[Edit: It also includes some presets for Ableton Live 11.]

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:36 am
Ceej wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:01 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:29 am Any idea if XLN Audio will have sales soon? I am interested in Addictive Drums 2 Custom Bundle. Based on the past trends, it seems that they have great discounts in February?
They've had their big sales in mid-March, late August, and Black Friday for at least the past 2-3 years. And the Custom Bundle is definitely the way to go when those sales come up.
Thank you, you are correct. I also observed from the last few newsletters that they have some kind of sales once every two months. Custom Bundle during sale is an exceptional value indeed. GAS is a bit strong, so hope they have a good sale sooner than March. :borg:

Anyone knows if ADpaks (or MIDIpaks and Kitpieces Paks for that matter) selected as part of the Custom Bundle can be transferred/resold in future? I mean if I select one and later realize I want to exchange it for other, is it possible?

Also, does Addictive Drums 2 Custom come with the AD2 Core MIDI Library (5000 files)?
If things haven't changed, you can only sell them all together. You cannot sell them individually. You also have to have already chosen all your options before selling. So for example if you have chosen 2 adpaks, you have to ask the buyer what 3rd adpak that he wants, choose that, and sell them all together.

UVI Relayer for $49 is a bargain, add your $30 loyalty coupon and it’s a steal!
Thanks UVI!

shidostrife wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:41 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:29 am Any idea if XLN Audio will have sales soon? I am interested in Addictive Drums 2 Custom Bundle. Based on the past trends, it seems that they have great discounts in February?
They've had their big sales in mid-March, late August, and Black Friday for at least the past 2-3 years. And the Custom Bundle is definitely the way to go when those sales come up.
Thank you, you are correct. I also observed from the last few newsletters that they have some kind of sales once every two months. Custom Bundle during sale is an exceptional value indeed. GAS is a bit strong, so hope they have a good sale sooner than March. :borg:

Anyone knows if ADpaks (or MIDIpaks and Kitpieces Paks for that matter) selected as part of the Custom Bundle can be transferred/resold in future? I mean if I select one and later realize I want to exchange it for other, is it possible?

Also, does Addictive Drums 2 Custom come with the AD2 Core MIDI Library (5000 files)?
If things haven't changed, you can only sell them all together. You cannot sell them individually. You also have to have already chosen all your options before selling. So for example if you have chosen 2 adpaks, you have to ask the buyer what 3rd adpak that he wants, choose that, and sell them all together.
Maybe things have changed, but...
That hasn't been the case in my experience. In fact they've been extremely flexible when making my picks, (trading equal value for equal value of kit pieces against midipaks).
And I've yet to have had to sell anything bought as a bundle as a bundle. It has been awhile and I'm pretty settled with a currently full AD collection. So maybe it has changed, but I'd ask them directly.

simmo75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:26 am UVI Relayer for $49 is a bargain, add your $30 loyalty coupon and it’s a steal!
Thanks UVI!
Never heard of Relayer before (where have I been?).

By `Loyalty coupon`, I assume you mean for existing customers (which I am not.. yet).

If anyone has an unused UVI Loyalty Coupon they wanna sell or give away, please pm me!

BBFG# wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:31 am
shidostrife wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:41 am

Maybe things have changed, but...
That hasn't been the case in my experience. In fact they've been extremely flexible when making my picks, (trading equal value for equal value of kit pieces against midipaks).
And I've yet to have had to sell anything bought as a bundle as a bundle. It has been awhile and I'm pretty settled with a currently full AD collection. So maybe it has changed, but I'd ask them directly.
Thanks guys. It's not a big issue since I have a fair idea of what ADpaks to choose, but I will consider checking with them about this just in case.

Can UVI loyalty coupons be used by people other than the recipient? And can they be applied to items on sale like Relayer? If yes to both, I'll pay $10 for one if someone wants to sell it. This way I get Relayer for $29 and you get $10.

I am not much into UVI, but AFAIK from past discussions, the coupons are tied to the account and hence cannot be transferred.

panspOrmia wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:18 am
simmo75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:26 am UVI Relayer for $49 is a bargain, add your $30 loyalty coupon and it’s a steal!
Thanks UVI!
Never heard of Relayer before (where have I been?).

By `Loyalty coupon`, I assume you mean for existing customers (which I am not.. yet).

If anyone has an unused UVI Loyalty Coupon they wanna sell or give away, please pm me!
It’s a great delay! Very versatile.

Every year UVI gives there existing customers a $30 loyalty voucher.

So I paid $19 total for Relayer, happy days :)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:06 am I am not much into UVI, but AFAIK from past discussions, the coupons are tied to the account and hence cannot be transferred.
Thanks for the heads up. Oh well. $49 still isn't a terrible price for Relayer. Not a fan of iLok and it's 90 day restriction on transfer (and transfer fees of course) but Relayer is unique enough that I'd consider it at this price. I had other multi-tap delays like Tekturon and Ultratap but I liked Relayer a good bit more based on the demo I tried.

yehboy1 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:15 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:06 am I am not much into UVI, but AFAIK from past discussions, the coupons are tied to the account and hence cannot be transferred.
Thanks for the heads up.

Not a fan of iLok and it's 90 day restriction on transfer (and transfer fees of course) but Relayer is unique enough that I'd consider it at this price.
No worries.

Same here. And contrarily, that is enough for me to avoid iLok plugins. I have stopped buying any iLok plugins since quite some time and have got rid of some recently (one still pending). I will ignore AIR Music plugins here, because I got them for super cheap or free and don't care about selling them ever.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”