Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

simmo75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:10 am
panspOrmia wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:18 am
simmo75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:26 am UVI Relayer for $49 is a bargain, add your $30 loyalty coupon and it’s a steal!
Thanks UVI!
Never heard of Relayer before (where have I been?).

By `Loyalty coupon`, I assume you mean for existing customers (which I am not.. yet).

If anyone has an unused UVI Loyalty Coupon they wanna sell or give away, please pm me!
It’s a great delay! Very versatile.

Every year UVI gives there existing customers a $30 loyalty voucher.

So I paid $19 total for Relayer, happy days :)
I have an account, no loyalty voucher though...
Only one freebie registered prolly explains it.
Oh well, $19 saved :)

I think you need to spend money on the UVI website to get the voucher but I'm not sure if there is a threshold that needs to be spent to get that. I did spend a decent amount there last year (getting Falcon and some packs) and got a $30 voucher.

Yeah, the $19 for Relayer made me very happy

BBFG# wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:31 am
shidostrife wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:41 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:36 am
Ceej wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:01 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:29 am Any idea if XLN Audio will have sales soon? I am interested in Addictive Drums 2 Custom Bundle. Based on the past trends, it seems that they have great discounts in February?
They've had their big sales in mid-March, late August, and Black Friday for at least the past 2-3 years. And the Custom Bundle is definitely the way to go when those sales come up.
Thank you, you are correct. I also observed from the last few newsletters that they have some kind of sales once every two months. Custom Bundle during sale is an exceptional value indeed. GAS is a bit strong, so hope they have a good sale sooner than March. :borg:

Anyone knows if ADpaks (or MIDIpaks and Kitpieces Paks for that matter) selected as part of the Custom Bundle can be transferred/resold in future? I mean if I select one and later realize I want to exchange it for other, is it possible?

Also, does Addictive Drums 2 Custom come with the AD2 Core MIDI Library (5000 files)?
If things haven't changed, you can only sell them all together. You cannot sell them individually. You also have to have already chosen all your options before selling. So for example if you have chosen 2 adpaks, you have to ask the buyer what 3rd adpak that he wants, choose that, and sell them all together.
Maybe things have changed, but...
That hasn't been the case in my experience. In fact they've been extremely flexible when making my picks, (trading equal value for equal value of kit pieces against midipaks).
And I've yet to have had to sell anything bought as a bundle as a bundle. It has been awhile and I'm pretty settled with a currently full AD collection. So maybe it has changed, but I'd ask them directly.
Would be great if that's their current policy. It's been awhile for me as well, so yeah, I'd ask them directly.

Got the confirmation from XLN Audio: Paks bought as part of AD2 Custom can be resold. :tu:
If you purchase AD2 Custom, then yes you can resell the individual ADpaks, but you won't get to re-select an ADpak since that "slot" in your AD2 Custom will be gone(since it is sold). I hope that makes sense.

If you want to trade content with someone else then that is possible, that would work as a standard transfer you would need to contact us and tell us what goes where.

The way the Custom bundle works is that is a starter offer for AD2, it will let you select 3 ADpaks, 3 MIDIpaks and 3 kit piece paks. Once they are selected they are just like any other content license that can be re-sold or transferred and it will be independent from the Custom bundle.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simmo75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:10 am Every year UVI gives there existing customers a $30 loyalty voucher.
The amount is related to what you spent at the UVI store the previous year. This time I got €60, year before when I had bought Falcon and Vintage Vault I got something like €90

My $50 Plugin Alliance voucher for January:
2021-01-50-UG86GSDZP

andi75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:26 pm My $50 Plugin Alliance voucher for January:
2021-01-50-UG86GSDZP
Didn`t work for me (probably because I already used my January voucher last week). Didn`t realize PA has a limit of one voucher per month..

Appreciate you posting this though.. thank you! :tu:

andi75 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:26 pm My $50 Plugin Alliance voucher for January:
2021-01-50-UG86GSDZP
Thank you! I used it to get the ssl 9000.

2021-01-50-UG86GSDZP
haiya, late for the game :(
thank you .. and i hope there's another kind hearted people giving their voucher for me to buy MC77

Is anyone else having trouble getting the gift code for the free D16 Nepheton that's included in this month's Beat magazine?
The email I received after purchase is shown below, but there's no "gift code" included. Is it same for anyone else out there?
=== d16 Nepheton ===
Unfortunately the serial numbers for this product are empty.
Please note: This is a gift code, no license. Redeem this code at https://userarea.d16.pl/gifts after loggin into your user account. If you don?t have an account yet, please register at https://userarea.d16.pl
Once the code is redeemed you also receive a 50% discount coupon code for any single products of d16.

Native Instruments acquired by USA investment firm Francisco Partners.....so whats next?

dream22 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:22 am Is anyone else having trouble getting the gift code for the free D16 Nepheton that's included in this month's Beat magazine?
The email I received after purchase is shown below, but there's no "gift code" included. Is it same for anyone else out there?
=== d16 Nepheton ===
Unfortunately the serial numbers for this product are empty.
Please note: This is a gift code, no license. Redeem this code at https://userarea.d16.pl/gifts after loggin into your user account. If you don?t have an account yet, please register at https://userarea.d16.pl
Once the code is redeemed you also receive a 50% discount coupon code for any single products of d16.
You can have mine for free, send me a PM.

DELETED
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deejay2 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:51 am Native Instruments acquired by USA investment firm Francisco Partners.....so whats next?
subscribe to use.....- or loose :D
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

“Loose” what?

My belt?

My shoelaces?

A wheel nut perhaps?

:wink: :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”