Maize Sampler v2.7 Bugs on Windows

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:23 am
SampleScience wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:46 pm Does anyone know if plugins made with v2.58 are compatible with Windows 7?

I guess it's compatible with Windows 8 too.
A few days ago I installed a windows 7 on an old laptop, installed FL Studio 20, Reaper and Ableton Live 10, tried some of my plugins created with Maize 2.5.8 and they all worked. For now I have not updated the requirements until I do some more in-depth tests.
Hi beatmaker, what software you used to create your Forte piano panel background plugin? Its very cool...thank you.

Digital coconut wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:19 am The vst3 plugins created with the Maize sampler version 2.7.0 are not recognized in my studio one 3, i use windows 7 ... i don't understand why ... i informed Mr Xiang about this ... i had to go back to version 2.5.9 that works ok.
Indeed, for some reason, v2.7 is almost completely broken. Xiang tells me that the best version is v2.58 for Windows and v2.5.6 for Mac. He did not explain to me why v2.5.6 is better for mac, I ask him why and got no real answer. I guess it has something to do with the Codesigned file found in Mac exports.

Digital coconut wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:19 pm
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:23 am
SampleScience wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:46 pm Does anyone know if plugins made with v2.58 are compatible with Windows 7?

I guess it's compatible with Windows 8 too.
A few days ago I installed a windows 7 on an old laptop, installed FL Studio 20, Reaper and Ableton Live 10, tried some of my plugins created with Maize 2.5.8 and they all worked. For now I have not updated the requirements until I do some more in-depth tests.
Hi beatmaker, what software you used to create your Forte piano panel background plugin? Its very cool...thank you.
I made the GUI in Photoshop, except for the knobs with the gold border, those knobs are from UImother
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just a heads up to say that Maize Sampler is working fine now on Windows 10. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm happy it fixed itself.

SampleScience wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:57 am Just a heads up to say that Maize Sampler is working fine now on Windows 10. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm happy it fixed itself.
Didnt install a new version ? Just started working on its own ?

Plugworx wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:00 pm
SampleScience wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:57 am Just a heads up to say that Maize Sampler is working fine now on Windows 10. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm happy it fixed itself.
Didnt install a new version ? Just started working on its own ?
It just started working on its own. My guess is that other small updates were installed after the big update and it fixed the issue.

Any Updates and Bugs on 2.7 in MAC OS and Windows any news with Absent Company Name Scheme. So far 2.5.6 rocks On Mac,
Anyone having issues On Catalina and Big Sur with Protools 2020 with Metaplugin or Patchwork?

I haven't had any news from Xiang for a while. I'm not sure what is the current state of Maize Sampler. For the moment, v2.5.6 seems to be the way to go for mac/win builds.

Have you heard Back from Gorilla?

No, nothing. However, I believe they will deliver. When I don't know. In the meantime, I'll just release Kontakt instruments. I released a Kontakt instrument last week and it did really well. I might do other sampler formats as well, it's much easier than compiling plugins and I can focus on sound design alone.

has anyone talked to Xiang? he is M.I.A
it would be nice if he did a revision of 2.7 to debug it

marciobrenes wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:28 am has anyone talked to Xiang? he is M.I.A
it would be nice if he did a revision of 2.7 to debug it
A few weeks ago I suggested to him to create a new software similar to Maize Sampler, but structured differently so it works on newer macOS versions.

He said that macOS really broke Maize and that he's still thinking about what he'll do. He seemed stuck.

What M.I.A. means?

M.I.A= Missing in Action

Meanwhile I've been doing some stuff on JUCE, and HALion
Juce is very complex but I'm starting to get the Hang of it. Publishing AAX plugins is a Huge Plus.
By the Time we hear from GORILLA, the Juce Learning curve will probably shorten substantially.

marciobrenes wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:54 am M.I.A= Missing in Action

Meanwhile I've been doing some stuff on JUCE, and HALion
Juce is very complex but I'm starting to get the Hang of it. Publishing AAX plugins is a Huge Plus.
By the Time we hear from GORILLA, the Juce Learning curve will probably shorten substantially.
If all you really want to do is develop plugins, then JUCE is certainly the way to go.

Does anyone have a little guide for dummies on how to do something basic without code in Juce?

Return to “Maizesoft”