Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SolarAxix wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:05 am
markrs wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:57 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am Not sure if this was posted before.

AAS Chromaphone 3 for only $69 at Time+Space with code TSBUYC3. Offers ends in the next 20 hours.

https://www.timespace.com/products/aas-chromaphone-3
This is quite tempting given the price. I wonder if people on here rate it?
I'm trying to use the code when I'm checking out my cart in Time+Space, and I'm getting this:

TSBUYC3 discount code isn’t available to you right now

I tried my cart with USD and £, but it's the same results. Anyone have any luck with the code?
Just tested it in a new privacy tab and it still worked for me

paolostylo wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:59 am
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:35 pm
paolostylo wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48 am Has anyone tried the new Waves Vocal Bender? Looks similar to Soundtoys Little Alterboy. Or any other alternatives it can be compared to?

Hi, I bought it and I'm really, really impressed.
I have Little AlterBoy too and I love it.
But with Vocal Bender you have so much more options.

I got the demo last week and liked what I heard. Since I have to work I only played with it then and a little last night. Thanks for this vid...it details what I'm likely to do; I'm picking this up today. Best price I see is JRR for $31.14 with Forum code, any other ideas? I know I could wait , but I want to complete a project by Friday

Hi,
that's exactly what I did at JRR. :D
At Audiodeluxe you will get Vocal Bender for $31,49 but you can use DeluxeBucks and get it even more cheaper, if you have some.
If not, at least you have the opportunity to earn $2.09 for the next purchase.
I myself had not thought of that...

Hi,
here is another cool video of what Vocal Bender is capable of.
OK, the guy probably drank 1 or 2 energy drinks too much :D , but he explains the possibilities of this plugins in a one of a kind way.
There are so many other Vocal-Plugins out there, but it's insane, what you can do by using with this plugin alone. :tu:

markrs wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:22 am
SolarAxix wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:05 am
markrs wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:57 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am Not sure if this was posted before.

AAS Chromaphone 3 for only $69 at Time+Space with code TSBUYC3. Offers ends in the next 20 hours.

https://www.timespace.com/products/aas-chromaphone-3
This is quite tempting given the price. I wonder if people on here rate it?
I'm trying to use the code when I'm checking out my cart in Time+Space, and I'm getting this:

TSBUYC3 discount code isn’t available to you right now

I tried my cart with USD and £, but it's the same results. Anyone have any luck with the code?
Just tested it in a new privacy tab and it still worked for me
I wonder now if the code was specific to me, but it did not seem so. Hope it works for you guys.

Note: I have not used this code (have not bought it myself), but it does work for me even without logging in to my account and trying to checkout.

paolostylo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 am
paolostylo wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:59 am
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:35 pm
paolostylo wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48 am Has anyone tried the new Waves Vocal Bender? Looks similar to Soundtoys Little Alterboy. Or any other alternatives it can be compared to?

Hi, I bought it and I'm really, really impressed.
I have Little AlterBoy too and I love it.
But with Vocal Bender you have so much more options.

I got the demo last week and liked what I heard. Since I have to work I only played with it then and a little last night. Thanks for this vid...it details what I'm likely to do; I'm picking this up today. Best price I see is JRR for $31.14 with Forum code, any other ideas? I know I could wait , but I want to complete a project by Friday

Hi,
that's exactly what I did at JRR. :D
At Audiodeluxe you will get Vocal Bender for $31,49 but you can use DeluxeBucks and get it even more cheaper, if you have some.
If not, at least you have the opportunity to earn $2.09 for the next purchase.
I myself had not thought of that...

Hi,
OK, the guy probably drank 1 or 2 energy drinks too much :D , but he explains the possibilities of this plugins in a one of a kind way.
There are so many other Vocal-Plugins out there, but it's insane, what you can do by using with this plugin alone. :tu:
Thanks so much for this

paolostylo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 am
Hi,
Good. Grief. That video. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Just wrong in so many ways. I guess I'm not the right audience but it makes me sad if kids today need those crappy video effects every 2 seconds. I mean, they don't do they?

leeleema wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm Good. Grief. That video. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Just wrong in so many ways. I guess I'm not the right audience but it makes me sad if kids today need those crappy video effects every 2 seconds. I mean, they don't do they?
It seems so, and they must also have a video thumbnail with a goofy face. :borg:

leeleema wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm Good. Grief. That video. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Just wrong in so many ways. I guess I'm not the right audience but it makes me sad if kids today need those crappy video effects every 2 seconds. I mean, they don't do they?
275K views and 31K likes

If you think that’s bad, watch a Ryan video.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:08 pm
275K views and 31K likes

If you think that’s bad, watch a Ryan video.
Ah, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. The man means nothing to me. It's just a name.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Ha ha, who is this Ryan? I must feel the pain! RoomieOfficial is the worst I've seen so far. A poor man's Huang by any measure. I still have faith in the yoof though, they can't all like that rubbish.

On a side note with the current Waves WUP deal, are there any vendors out their able to offer a further discount. I'm aware some used to hende asking. Might be a good opportunity to get wip on some individuals that have doubled up and shift off the account?
Thanks

MFXxx wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:51 pm On a side note with the current Waves WUP deal, are there any vendors out their able to offer a further discount. I'm aware some used to hende asking. Might be a good opportunity to get wip on some individuals that have doubled up and shift off the account?
Thanks
EveryPlugin and AudioDeluxe do offer additional discount.

I would suggest experimenting in your account by enabling/disabling the plugins you want to get WUPed and see the price variation, and then go to the above vendors based on that. Personally, I have stopped thinking about selling Waves plugins. It's more hassle for almost nothing in return for most plugins. I will keep what I have and only buy anything that is absolutely needed/great. Vocal Bender is the only one on the wish list right now.

FWIW, I can get everything in my account, including some bundles, WUPed for $180 from Waves directly. Guessing it would cost around $150 with vendors? It's a great deal, but unfortunately, don't have the money to spend on WUP, and little interest to do so, too.

leeleema wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:37 pm Ha ha, who is this Ryan? I must feel the pain! RoomieOfficial is the worst I've seen so far. A poor man's Huang by any measure. I still have faith in the yoof though, they can't all like that rubbish.
Ryan is the highest grossing YouTuber. He earned $30 million in 2020 and $26 million in 2019:

http://youtu.be/RSy4n8mNcIs

Uncle E wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:05 pm
leeleema wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:37 pm Ha ha, who is this Ryan? I must feel the pain! RoomieOfficial is the worst I've seen so far. A poor man's Huang by any measure. I still have faith in the yoof though, they can't all like that rubbish.
Ryan is the highest grossing YouTuber. He earned $30 million in 2020 and $26 million in 2019:
Well, clearly we may have an idea why rates of ADD/ADHD keep growing year after year. I remember back in the early 2000s when someone told me that attention span (average) was 12 minutes in the USA. I bet we don't reach 1 minute by now.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Uncle E wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:05 pm

http://youtu.be/RSy4n8mNcIs
Ha, thanks. I wasn't nearly as offended by that Ryan kid as that RoomieOfficial joker. Poor kid just has pushy parents, who presumably are raking it in, Britney Spears parents style. And I bet he doesn't describe himself as an 'Influencer' either

escalona wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:20 pm Well, clearly we may have an idea why rates of ADD/ADHD keep growing year after year. I remember back in the early 2000s when someone told me that attention span (average) was 12 minutes in the USA. I bet we don't reach 1 minute by now.
Wholeheartedly agree. The last study I saw was in...in...uh...what were we talking about again?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”