Audiorealism ReDominator VST/AU is available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ReDominator

AdvancedFollower wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:52 pm Tried the demo and it sounds pretty good. Not sure I hear anything to justify getting it for €95+VAT if you already have the TAL, Arturia or Cherry Audio version, or even Diva. Diva is €179, but it can emulate a host of different synths, including all the waveforms from the Alpha Juno.
Diva is very awesome, but I wasn't aware that it also emulates the Alpha Juno envelope? It was a while since I tried it, maybe the ADS(S)R covers it. Other than that, we offer full compatibility with the original Alpha Juno via Sysex (for patches so far, not banks yet). Hope this helps..!
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Diva doesn't model the Alpha juno envelopes
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I downloaded the latest beta still no luck
The vst 3 path is unchanged and goes int program filles /commonfiles/VST3/audio realism/redominator/..
No luck ..
The vst 2 path Is program files/vst plugs 64
Still no luck
When I drag the vst3 file of redominator into my host , it doesn't even load ...( this is a workaround that works in certain hosts )
Is this for registered user only , that might explain the issue
Vst2 , 64 bit dir
No dice
Eyeball exchanging

bob swans wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:56 pm
bmanic wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:18 am I really hope AudioRealism some day update Bass Line Pro. It's such an underrated gem. Hope it gets apple silicon support at some point.
Same here, Mike has said it will get done eventually but I think it's right at the back of the queue.
ABL Pro hav always been at the bottom of the queue sadly enough. Fantastic synth though. Still holds up today.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 am I downloaded the latest beta still no luck
The vst 3 path is unchanged and goes int program filles /commonfiles/VST3/audio realism/redominator/..
No luck ..
Still no luck
When I drag the vst3 file of redominator into my host , it doesn't even load ...( this is a workaround that works in certain hosts )
Vst2 , 64 bit dir
No dice
Not sure what's causing this, It should open up even if you are not a registered user as far as I am aware. I think you need Mike for this one :?
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:24 am Diva doesn't model the Alpha juno envelopes
And the oscillator is smoother and brighter with different parameter ranges.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 am I downloaded the latest beta still no luck
No luck ..
Still no luck
Vst2 , 64 bit dir
No dice
What host are you using? We are only releasing 64-bit versions as of now.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Renoise , reaper and loomer architect
Loomer architect let's you just drop a vst file on the mixer , but even that doesn't work
The vst3 , nor the vst2 show up in any of the hosts , all are 64 bit only ( hosts included)
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:12 pm Renoise , reaper and loomer architect
Loomer architect let's you just drop a vst file on the mixer , but even that doesn't work
The vst3 , nor the vst2 show up in any of the hosts , all are 64 bit only ( hosts included)
Does the standalone version work?

I can confirm I have vst 2 and 3 working in Reaper, Ableton 10 + 11, Bitwig and Reason.
Synth Presets and Music

Aha , I found the standalone exe and it doesn't want to execute since it requires latest runtime 140.1
Does the vst2-3 also requires this runtime version ..?
I have no idea why this runtime version is not installed on my system , since I got a pretty big win 10 update last month
Eyeball exchanging

Pretty good chance that's the issue then, Obviously wait for the official word from Mike though.

Have you managed to install the runtime package yet?
Synth Presets and Music

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:33 pm Aha , I found the standalone exe and it doesn't want to execute since it requires latest runtime 140.1
Does the vst2-3 also requires this runtime version ..?
I have no idea why this runtime version is not installed on my system , since I got a pretty big win 10 update last month
Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure why it's doing that but I'll certainly have a look at it as soon as possible. Is there any chance you can come over to our forum to not turn KVR into our beta testing forum?
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

I am a registered abl3 user , but have forgotten my login credentials ..not even sure if I have ever registered on the forum .
We used to solve issues through face book
If not , there is no option to disable the ' I agree to receive promo material ' when registering
Eyeball exchanging

Then can you email me? I built a new version that might solve that .dll problem.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Return to “Instruments”