Unable to load or access Favorites in Synthmaster Player 2.9

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've managed to find the hiding place of preset I've added to my Favorites list, but I can't get them to load. Also, The window that normally displays a list of presets by package/source/etc. shows nothing at all for my Favorites. I've added dozens of presets to favorites and it would be nice to retrieve and use them more easily. Any suggestions, please?
MGC: Michael

mgc2865 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:14 pm I've managed to find the hiding place of preset I've added to my Favorites list, but I can't get them to load. Also, The window that normally displays a list of presets by package/source/etc. shows nothing at all for my Favorites. I've added dozens of presets to favorites and it would be nice to retrieve and use them more easily. Any suggestions, please?
You can left click on the preset name at the top of the interface and access your favorites from the menu that appears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for your response. I realised that I'm using the "Development" skin (it's the silver gray one). It's the only one that won't load the Favourite presets. I switched to one of the other two available skins and now they do load, although the Favourites bank shows no presets in the accompanying window (see attachment). At least I can retrieve and play the Favourites I've selected.

I believe you mentioned that there's a fix in the works for this, although you didn't mention when. Any idea when we can expect (or hope for) an update/fix?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

*bump*

Return to “KV331 Audio”