When is V15 ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How does the Beta work? For instance if I install the V15 and have a unsolvable problem, can I jump back to V14.16 with no issues? I'm guessing we report using the same support channel if a bug is found?

werzel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:38 pm 15 Beta is available now!
Thanks for the heads-up. The list of changes certainly looks impressive

MGuitarArchitect sounds interesting! What is it?

garrettendi wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:50 pm MGuitarArchitect sounds interesting! What is it?
Sounds like Underoaths dream comes true :)

But I'll wait for Alpha release... I know, I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me... :party:
Last chance

Weren't there plans to add the modern style?

Tyrs wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:53 pm
garrettendi wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:50 pm MGuitarArchitect sounds interesting! What is it?
Sounds like Underoaths dream comes true :)
That's what I thought too, but it looks like MXXX with guitar fx pedals.

Yep.
4 channels Modular
Guitar-aimed selections - amps, cabinets and effects
+ standard Melda selections pared down a bit for guitar

Nifty graphics!
(That's all I can pass on as no guitar atm)

Hm.. Is this like a light version of MXXX for guitarists? Or does it contain anything, which MXXX doesn't have?
Last chance

werzel wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:08 pm Yep.
4 channels Modular
Guitar-aimed selections - amps, cabinets and effects
+ standard Melda selections pared down a bit for guitar

Nifty graphics!
(That's all I can pass on as no guitar atm)
Uhmm, may I easily strum my arps or do veritable licks? Or are these the kind of FRs Feature Requests that would be expected to come from now on?

Plus, would --please-- any of the UP (usual posters) start a proper V15 Public Beta thread so those who would may post our Oohs and Aaahs, bits and buts?

Exciting.

Tyrs wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:11 pm Hm.. Is this like a light version of MXXX for guitarists? Or does it contain anything, which MXXX doesn't have?
First one. All loadable modules are available in MXXX as well - except there you have to load Stombox and select the device of it manually, while you can quickly chose the Stombox device in the add-list.
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:57 am
Tyrs wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:11 pm Hm.. Is this like a light version of MXXX for guitarists? Or does it contain anything, which MXXX doesn't have?
First one. All loadable modules are available in MXXX as well - except there you have to load Stombox and select the device of it manually, while you can quickly chose the Stombox device in the add-list.
Cool. Are there already some thought-out effect chains as presets included to experiment with?

Do you know, for when the Alpha Release is planned?
Last chance

Nope to both, sorry, hehe. :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tyrs wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:48 am
Tagirijus wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:57 am
Cool. Are there already some thought-out effect chains as presets included to experiment with?

Do you know, for when the Alpha Release is planned?
This is a beta isn't it?

Yes. According to the download website, it is.

Tagirijus.de

Return to “MeldaProduction”