Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Bitwig Studio from EnGee. Everything went great. Highly recommend.
Last edited by ab_sourd on Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Godfazer to LXT. The tarnsaction went smoothly and I highly recommend them as a buyer.

Sold the FabFilter Mastering Bundle to mill5836. It can be daunting to sell bigger bundles over KVR, but he was extremely communicative and the process went very smoothly. Highly recommend and it would be a pleasure to do business again!

Bought some PA plugins from BenJBooth — thank you for a smooth transaction, highly recommended KVR member.

:tu:

Sold Arturia OB-Xa V to compressedform. Smooth transaction. I recommend him! :tu:

MagicLantern wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:51 pm Bought Lindell 50 series from shredshred. Good deal, smooth transaction, responsive seller. Recommended!
great buyer, fast and smooth transaction :tu:

Bought UJAM Rowdy from utesseract. Nice and fast interaction vroom vrooom! :D :tu:
"It dreamed itself along"

I just bought DSEQ from percypandy. Highly recommended buyer, percypandy provided all the license transfer instructions and kept me up to date throughout the entire transfer process.

ab_sourd wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:54 pm Bought Bitwig Studio from EnGee. Everything went great. Highly reccomend.
Thank you. Everything went smoothly without a problem.
I recommend ab_sourd for being a trusty and friendly buyer :tu:

Bought a plugin from M.O.R.K., everything was very nice and smooth :tu:

Bought UJAM Phat 2 from Coda73. Quick and smooth transaction. :tu:

Bought SD3 from don tafari , good transaction :)

Sold Amplitube 4 to Karmoon!
Great buyer! Smooth transaction!

Thanx again Karmoon!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Purchased Arturia Rev Plate from GMBeats. Super fast and easy transaction!
Yo.

Purchased Godfazer from r1_000, great seller, fast transfer, friendly comms, highly recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”