Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lgntnnr wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:59 pm Shoutouts to the following buyers who were all legit with fast payment and just a pleasure to do business with in general:

Lotuz2019 purchased my full account of AudioThing plugs

Cheers to these users and to the community here! :phones:
Long overdue feedback to lgntnnr. I kept AudioThing Speakers and sold the other ones. Thanks for giving me a good deal on these plugins. Your 'shop' is temporarily closed, but in case you're reopening soon... Recommended seller! :tu:

Purchase Louder than Liftoff Chop Shop from user Gitarene. Great communication and recommended seller. Thanks! :tu:

Purchased Bitwig Studio smoothly from compressedform :tu:

sold : Louder Than Liftoff Chop Shop to 10bd01

Nice and easy.
positive experience.

Bought DDMF plugins from Cat3rer.
Very fast and smooth transfer. Excellent communication and awesome deal. Highly recommended!

Got U-he Uhbik from ttb. Polite, prompt and smooth! Worked out great.

Sold DDMF to Orkidea - fast replies, fast payment, very nice person to deal with, recommended!

Bought mutations 1+2 from chrisbryant - great transaction, recommended!
Last edited by ciochi on Tue May 04, 2021 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought EzKeys Mellotron from smallstonefan. Easy and quick transaction and a friendly trader! Recommend!

I bought Phase Plant and other Kilohearts snap-ins from wangeroge. Incredible trader with super flexibility and very fast transfer. I'm really glad to deal with such person. Highly recommended :tu:

Bought an AAS sound pack from cclarry. Very fast transfer. Highly recommended!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

EnGee wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:13 am I bought Phase Plant and other Kilohearts snap-ins from wangeroge. Incredible trader with super flexibility and very fast transfer. I'm really glad to deal with such person. Highly recommended :tu:
Same. Buyer EnGee is highly recommended! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought 3 EZMix packs from t-willy.
Super responsive, faster than expected transfer, great and pleasant communication. Highly recommended seller.
Thanks!

I bought Soundiron Olympus Elements from user fairlyclose. Excellent experience, would definitely buy again.
I picked up a license for Pianoteq Stage from user professor_pizzicato. Super fast and nice, highly recommended.
I purchased Komplete 9 Ultimate from user Corvoll. Quick to answer and super fast to send the license after payment. 2 thumbs up!

Unimperfect wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:41 pm I bought Soundiron Olympus Elements from user fairlyclose. Excellent experience, would definitely buy again.
Thanks unimperfect a pleasure doing business with you too :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”