Klanghelm EQ announced for Easter time next year

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DC8C SDRR VUMT deluxe

In small print it says all proceeds go to gambling house in Montreaux...

acousticglue wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:36 am Wasn't like everyone really wanted to talk about another EQ
It is ONLY when one reaches 500 EQ's (NOT LESS) that he can be considered "A PRODUCER (or Mix Engineer) :tu:

:D

Vortifex wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:10 pm Imagine a Klanghelm channel strip with his metering, EQ, saturation and compressor modules in it...
:tu:

Now that would be a brilliant solution :pray:
No auto tune...

How about a Klanghelm Rack? We would still need an EQ from Tony first!
There seems a free spot on his Website, though. :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

The website was updated a few months ago, and a maintenance update was released for a few plugins in June (check the website, News section), so I'd say the EQ is in the works. Don't think it will come soon though, but Klanghelm is not abandoned, or so it seems.

Jorgeelalto wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm The website was updated a few months ago, and a maintenance update was released for a few plugins in June (check the website, News section), so I'd say the EQ is in the works. Don't think it will come soon though, but Klanghelm is not abandoned, or so it seems.
I have this feeling, too!
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Love the Klanghelm stuff...

Any teasers on this Tony? I check in from time to time to see if there is any news on this much anticipated EQ.
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

On the right source, when dialed in well, MJUC is the best non-hardware compressor I've ever heard. I definitely like it better than some low-end hardware I've tried or owned like the RNC.

Very excited for an EQ from them because I find digital eq to be almost universally boring.

BTW, in case you didn't notice, Tony has recently updated SDRR, DC8C and VUMT, so be sure to check that out.

crickey13 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 pm BTW, in case you didn't notice, Tony has recently updated SDRR, DC8C and VUMT, so be sure to check that out.
No changelogs?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:43 pm
crickey13 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 pm BTW, in case you didn't notice, Tony has recently updated SDRR, DC8C and VUMT, so be sure to check that out.
No changelogs?
In the zip files.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:46 pm
v1o wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:43 pm
No changelogs?
In the zip files.
ok cheers
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Here are the couple latest updates FYI (in the last year or so)

VUMT-deluxe changelog
www.klanghelm.com

04/23/21 version 2.4.1
- FIX: incorrect peak hold values in some situations in Logic Pro X

06/10/20 version 2.4.0
- GUI performance improvements
- added option to use OpenGL rendering for the GUI to the global settings (experimental)
- FIX: sporadic disabling of the IN PLACE state, when switching MONITOR option
- FIX: microphone access/audio input in Standalone version in macOS
- Standalone version now restores previous window position
- more robust Mac-installer
- updated manual
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SDRR2 changelog
www.klanghelm.com

04/26/21 version 2.3.3
- FIX: ProTools: faulty latency delay compensation plugin is bypassed and HQ is being used

06/10/20 version 2.3.0
- added option to use OpenGL rendering for the GUI to the global settings (experimental)
- updated manual
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MJUC changelog
www.klanghelm.com

08/03/20 version 1.5.1
- FIX: various GUI issues on some systems
- FIX: no sound in Mk2 when using extreme settings with very high levels going into the plugin

06/10/20 version 1.5.0
- FIX: when updating the knob sensitivity in the global settings, the changes weren't applied properly to new loaded instances in the same session.
- updated manual
DC8C3 changelog
www.klanghelm.com

04/23/21 version 3.3.2
- FIX: incorrect amount of gain reduction on playback restart in some situations

04/23/21 version 3.3.1
- internal

06/10/20 version 3.3.0
- updated manual

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Any news Tony?
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

Return to “Effects”