Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AFAIK, there is no instant discount for UVI stuff anywhere. AudioDeluxe gets you some DeluxeBucks, so guess that's the best place.

Otherwise, I have seen someone selling it for $75 recently, so buying it used could be a cheaper route.

There is a hidden benefit to buying from UVI directly in that early next year if you’ve spent money with them this year they send you a voucher for money off that’s vaguely proportional to money you’ve spent there. Unlike certain shithead companies they will let you spend their voucher on sale items. I don’t know the percent spend v return, but it’s in the 10% ballpark at a guess.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:52 am There is a hidden benefit to buying from UVI directly in that early next year if you’ve spent money with them this year they send you a voucher for money off that’s vaguely proportional to money you’ve spent there. Unlike certain shithead companies they will let you spend their voucher on sale items. I don’t know the percent spend v return, but it’s in the 10% ballpark at a guess.
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:40 am AFAIK, there is no instant discount for UVI stuff anywhere. AudioDeluxe gets you some DeluxeBucks, so guess that's the best place.

Otherwise, I have seen someone selling it for $75 recently, so buying it used could be a cheaper route.
thanks. still haven't decided yet which of the two i should choose. the audiodeluxe way is about $1.5 cheaper when converting and comparing with the price i pay in euros on uvi's website :hihi:

Now that Fabfilter Timeless 3 is out,
I wonder if the retailer stores are also selling the upgrades from Timeless 2 to 3....

paolostylo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 am Now that Fabfilter Timeless 3 is out,
I wonder if the retailer stores are also selling the upgrades from Timeless 2 to 3....
Best Service should have it soon. Saturn 2 Upgrade is available there right now.

Best to check your in-account price though, as that will usually be better if you have a few FabFilter plugins. You would know this, but just in case. Also, best to wait for their Summer Sale in July I believe.

Hi guys,
is functionality of HalfTime by Cableguys includes in Timeshaper 2 or is it different product?

nicksohn wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am
gerk wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:50 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:35 pm
markrs wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:01 pm Get Meldaproductions MTurboEQ free with any purchase at ADSR until May 31st. Just add something to the cart, go to checkout and you will see a checkbox to add MTurboEQ for free.

http://adsrsounds.com/
Would be nice to get MTurboEQ https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTurboEQ

Considering SloMo for $9.99 https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/slowmo/
Perhaps Roommate Reverb for $11.99 https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/soft ... ng-plugin/
Looked at Vocalizer Pro for $15 but will likely not get as it will not work in Studio One.
Honestly, you are dodging a bullet, Vocalizer Pro is garbage. Not only does it just kind of sound bad no matter what you do, but it has long standing crash bugs that will never be fixed.
If you are looking for something cheap and useful, the new UJAM plugin Groovemate One looks pretty good for 9 bucks.
looks like good deal with ujam GM one. I thought everyone would get into the deal, but many people don't go mad with this deal.. is MTurboEQ that bad?
I got this deal in the end.
as a happy user of melda rhythmizer mb, i have to say.... MTurboEQ is... um... mediocre..
For those who have enough eq collection, it is ok, but I would not use this eq since i have more than enough eqs already...
ah, GM One is good plugin.

Inversion Of Control wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:28 am Hi guys,
is functionality of HalfTime by Cableguys includes in Timeshaper 2 or is it different product?
You can do all of the basic Halftime functions with Timeshaper 2. However, it is missing the the “smooth” knob and isn’t as quick to use,

gerk wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:41 pm
Inversion Of Control wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:28 am Hi guys,
You can do all of the basic Halftime functions with Timeshaper 2. However, it is missing the the “smooth” knob and isn’t as quick to use,
ok, thanks for the info

Quick heads-up: Received an email from AIR Music Tech regarding new plugin updates and the installers.
The latest AIR Updates are available now

The AIR team has been working hard to bring you updates for all of our products. Here are the first updates with many more on the way!

Whats new?
• macOS Big Sur and Catalina Support
• Windows 10 performance improvements

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:07 pm Quick heads-up: Received an email from AIR Music Tech regarding new plugin updates and the installers.
The latest AIR Updates are available now

The AIR team has been working hard to bring you updates for all of our products. Here are the first updates with many more on the way!

Whats new?
• macOS Big Sur and Catalina Support
• Windows 10 performance improvements

That's really good news!
Thanks for the heads-up! :tu:

Yeah. You're welcome. :tu:

I hope there are some pleasant surprises in store for us after the compatibility updates. GUI updates, maybe? Getting too carried away I think... :D

Structure, Transfuser, and Strike are abandoned on Mac? They not even listed on the Big Sur compatibility page. https://www.airmusictech.com/kb/article/2504
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Drum Synth 500 update is still glitching out on mac, Big Sur

In the email I got from AIR, Structure wasn't listed at all. Transfuser was listed as "Catalina supported, Big Sur coming soon". Strike only had a Windows download link.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”