Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have V collection 7, but no offer for Pigments in my Arturia account :(
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

xpoes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:15 am I have V collection 7, but no offer for Pigments in my Arturia account :(
Send an email to support, quickly! I am sure they will help you out.

xpoes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:15 am I have V collection 7, but no offer for Pigments in my Arturia account :(
I read on another forum where someone with vCollection 4 was offered the $49/€49 crossgrade in their account so seems you should have been eligible, but it's possible the crossgrade offer has ended as I'm sure the cutoff was sometime this week.

anyone know of any Softube discount codes that might make Harmonics even cheaper?
cheers

sqigls wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:36 am anyone know of any Softube discount codes that might make Harmonics even cheaper?
cheers
I've never seen Softube offer it for less than the current price of $59.

Ou_Tis wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:47 pm Does Radiator add much I can't already do with HG-2 / Ozone / Trash2?
Little radiator is magic on a drum buss. Little radiator and radiator model different things, and I prefer little radiator to radiator. But radiator is still very cool too.

Uncle E wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:34 pm
Hi Uncle E, I have sent PM to you. Could you please check? Thanks.

sqigls wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:36 am anyone know of any Softube discount codes that might make Harmonics even cheaper?
cheers
You can try: INTROSUBCLUB

When I put Pigments in my basket, I did get it much cheaper :)
Last edited by xpoes on Fri May 14, 2021 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

Anyone know how many PA plugins you need to own to go from getting a monthly $25 voucher to a $50?

aMUSEd wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:10 am Anyone know how many PA plugins you need to own to go from getting a monthly $25 voucher to a $50?
I think they base them on the amount you spend every 12 months

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/news ... chers.html
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Master Tones British Kolorizer saturation effect plugin doesn't sound to bad, I am happy with it.

Q9000 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:37 pm Master Tones British Kolorizer saturation effect plugin doesn't sound to bad, I am happy with it.
How is that $149 regularly though...

Also I cannot try it because it just completely destroys my CPU.

Q9000 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:37 pm Master Tones British Kolorizer saturation effect plugin doesn't sound to bad, I am happy with it.
I thought it said "British Kolonizer". I need to get off Twitter, everything is becoming political. ;)

---
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sun May 16, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”