Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRAF
5809 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:44 am

sqigls wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:38 am
does Synapse ever do half price sales for Dune?
cheers
I'm not sure if there have been more recent sales that are close to 50% off, but I found this old news:

Synapse Audio has launched their Winter 2015 Holiday Sale, including discounts for DUNE 1 and DUNE 2:
DUNE 1: 50% off - $59 (usually $119).
DUNE 2: 40% off - $99 (usually $169).
The Upgrade from DUNE 1 to DUNE 2 is discounted as well.

User avatar
TR4
KVRer
24 posts since 14 Jun, 2019

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:55 am

sqigls wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:38 am
does Synapse ever do half price sales for Dune?
I was able to pick up Dune 3 in the 2020 Black Friday sales for €82 at Thomann

User avatar
KVRAF
4675 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:42 am

thanks folks :)

KVRian
922 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Edit to my post below: looks like the code wont work unless you manually complete the survey under your account. The survey popped up in my user area and I own a Z Tone pedal, the survey was guitar pedal specific so may or may not come up for others in their account.

'I just completed a short survey on IK Multimedia website and was given what seems like a universal code for additional 15% off the IK Multimedia store, may stack up on top of Jam Points and current sales:'

PMSUR15

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/
Last edited by Insanelysane on Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVRAF
3331 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

(Just tried it, it works with the new tape delay.)

Anyone know of other Softube codes?

Edit: I believe this only works for Tape Echoes
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

KVRer
24 posts since 16 Oct, 2020

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:48 pm

ignore

KVRAF
3893 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:58 pm

JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm
Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

(Just tried it, it works with the new tape delay.)

Anyone know of other Softube codes?
Does this work all year, any time, like the Waves YNY23 code?

KVRist
369 posts since 10 May, 2019 from Germany

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:32 pm

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:58 pm
JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm
Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

(Just tried it, it works with the new tape delay.)

Anyone know of other Softube codes?
Does this work all year, any time, like the Waves YNY23 code?

Works not with every Softube plugin in the cart.
And apparently not with upgrades.
I have Weiss MM-1 and Weiss Compressor/Limiter and could get the DS1-MK3 for 152 Euro.
But the code doesn't work to knock off the extra 10%... :wink:

KVRian
923 posts since 1 Jan, 2013

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 am

Plugin Alliance June 15 & 16 Summer Sale (mail received yesterday): Neold V76U73 $69.99

Plugin Alliance Days 15 and 16 (mail received today): Neold V76U73 $49.99

I already own the V76U73 but I could imagine how pissed I would be if I purchase the plugin for $69.99 (+ VAT) and next day the price is $20 lower. Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken."

KVRian
923 posts since 1 Jan, 2013

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:53 am

Insanelysane wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:42 pm
'I just completed a short survey on IK Multimedia website and was given what seems like a universal code for additional 15% off the IK Multimedia store, may stack up on top of Jam Points and current sales:'
It's either JamPoints or a Promo Code. Just tried.
"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken."

KVRAF
3331 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:11 am

JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm
Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

(Just tried it, it works with the new tape delay.)

Anyone know of other Softube codes?
This might only be for the tape delay, FYI.
A well-behaved signature.

KVRAF
3893 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:18 am

J4R1O wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 am
Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
With the extra "SUMMER-SALE-20OFF" voucher, it already is, isn't it?

KVRian
922 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:06 am

J4R1O wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:53 am
Insanelysane wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:42 pm
'I just completed a short survey on IK Multimedia website and was given what seems like a universal code for additional 15% off the IK Multimedia store, may stack up on top of Jam Points and current sales:'
It's either JamPoints or a Promo Code. Just tried.
Good to know, makes it wholly not worth it though!

KVRian
983 posts since 16 Jan, 2018 from Portland, OR USA

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:39 am

J4R1O wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 am
Plugin Alliance June 15 & 16 Summer Sale (mail received yesterday): Neold V76U73 $69.99

Plugin Alliance Days 15 and 16 (mail received today): Neold V76U73 $49.99

I already own the V76U73 but I could imagine how pissed I would be if I purchase the plugin for $69.99 (+ VAT) and next day the price is $20 lower. Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
I bought it for $15 months ago. It's an ok one. $15 is my limit for any PA plugin that's worth it. Think of it this way, would you pay more than $29 for any Waves plugin? The case is the same.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

KVRAF
3893 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:49 pm

escalona wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:39 am
J4R1O wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 am
Plugin Alliance June 15 & 16 Summer Sale (mail received yesterday): Neold V76U73 $69.99

Plugin Alliance Days 15 and 16 (mail received today): Neold V76U73 $49.99

I already own the V76U73 but I could imagine how pissed I would be if I purchase the plugin for $69.99 (+ VAT) and next day the price is $20 lower. Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
I bought it for $15 months ago. It's an ok one. $15 is my limit for any PA plugin that's worth it. Think of it this way, would you pay more than $29 for any Waves plugin? The case is the same.
If they'd just set fair and reasonable RRP's, ie: Tokyo Dawn / Klanghelm / myriad others, they wouldn't need to devalue their own products. PA and Waves have the same strategy it seems - if you're happy/crazy enough to pay 10X the price, go for it...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”