Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks folks :)

Edit to my post below: looks like the code wont work unless you manually complete the survey under your account. The survey popped up in my user area and I own a Z Tone pedal, the survey was guitar pedal specific so may or may not come up for others in their account.

'I just completed a short survey on IK Multimedia website and was given what seems like a universal code for additional 15% off the IK Multimedia store, may stack up on top of Jam Points and current sales:'

PMSUR15

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/
Last edited by Insanelysane on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

(Just tried it, it works with the new tape delay.)

Anyone know of other Softube codes?

Edit: I believe this only works for Tape Echoes
Last edited by JerGoertz on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

ignore

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:10 pm Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

Does this work all year, any time, like the Waves YNY23 code?

MogwaiBoy wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:58 am
JerGoertz wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:10 pm Softube coupon for 10% off: PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE

Does this work all year, any time, like the Waves YNY23 code?

Works not with every Softube plugin in the cart.
And apparently not with upgrades.
I have Weiss MM-1 and Weiss Compressor/Limiter and could get the DS1-MK3 for 152 Euro.
But the code doesn't work to knock off the extra 10%... :wink:

Plugin Alliance June 15 & 16 Summer Sale (mail received yesterday): Neold V76U73 $69.99

Plugin Alliance Days 15 and 16 (mail received today): Neold V76U73 $49.99

I already own the V76U73 but I could imagine how pissed I would be if I purchase the plugin for $69.99 (+ VAT) and next day the price is $20 lower. Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Insanelysane wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:42 pm'I just completed a short survey on IK Multimedia website and was given what seems like a universal code for additional 15% off the IK Multimedia store, may stack up on top of Jam Points and current sales:'
It's either JamPoints or a Promo Code. Just tried.
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

This might only be for the tape delay, FYI.
A well-behaved signature.

J4R1O wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:37 am Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
With the extra "SUMMER-SALE-20OFF" voucher, it already is, isn't it?

J4R1O wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:53 am
Insanelysane wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:42 pm'I just completed a short survey on IK Multimedia website and was given what seems like a universal code for additional 15% off the IK Multimedia store, may stack up on top of Jam Points and current sales:'
It's either JamPoints or a Promo Code. Just tried.
Good to know, makes it wholly not worth it though!

J4R1O wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:37 am Plugin Alliance June 15 & 16 Summer Sale (mail received yesterday): Neold V76U73 $69.99

I already own the V76U73 but I could imagine how pissed I would be if I purchase the plugin for $69.99 (+ VAT) and next day the price is $20 lower. Will it be $29.99 tomorrow? WTF Plugin Alliance??
I bought it for $15 months ago. It's an ok one. $15 is my limit for any PA plugin that's worth it. Think of it this way, would you pay more than $29 for any Waves plugin? The case is the same.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:39 pm
J4R1O wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:37 am Plugin Alliance June 15 & 16 Summer Sale (mail received yesterday): Neold V76U73 $69.99

I bought it for $15 months ago. It's an ok one. $15 is my limit for any PA plugin that's worth it. Think of it this way, would you pay more than $29 for any Waves plugin? The case is the same.
If they'd just set fair and reasonable RRP's, ie: Tokyo Dawn / Klanghelm / myriad others, they wouldn't need to devalue their own products. PA and Waves have the same strategy it seems - if you're happy/crazy enough to pay 10X the price, go for it...

@UncleE will you be offering Softube Tape Echoes introductory offer?

@UncleE
Or the Bitwig Studio Summer sale upgrades etc?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”