Where is the API for BitWig 3.x? I need the references to the API & Commands etc

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Anyone know where the API docs & host command docs etc for BitWig 3.x are?

Thanks
Web Developer by day, DAW tinkerer by night...

PS. Are there default CC values for BitWig play, stop, rewind, etc and are these documented anywhere?

In Bitwig open the Settings, click on the Help tab and select Documentation. Then scroll to the bottom.

Check out my tutorial series, which should get you started: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... O3luQCFQR2

Thanks Moss, I've actually watched quite a few of your videos already ;) Nice, you should be on their payroll, shame there's no VSCode extension for intelisense for WigBits JS API lol

I found the file in the bitwig install folder, mostly a java reference so far but I'm still looking, but there is a folder of js scripts which is a bit, lets go hunting for code which looks like it does what I want it will do (bit like the day job lol)...

Quick question for you, I'm programming a controller, mapping buttons and sliders, I got all the buttons working so far but getting the sliders to pass through and usable via midi learn / map to controller I have yet to get there (I'm on video 5 I think of your videos and am sifting through your github repo).

Any pointers?

Thanks

Return to “Controller Scripting”