Level 2 Tech Support?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone received Level 2 tech support? A tech assigned to me couldn't solve the issue I'm having (ASC not showing install buttons), so he transferred my case to Level 2 tech support on July 7. I haven't heard anything from Arturia since....

Chrisk-K wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:30 pm Has anyone received Level 2 tech support? A tech assigned to me couldn't solve the issue I'm having (ASC not showing install buttons), so he transferred my case to Level 2 tech support on July 7. I haven't heard anything from Arturia since....
I've received help from their Level 2 support once or twice over the years, with the most recent being in February and March of this year. They took about 3 days to get to me after the Level 1 rep said she'd pass the case on to them, IIRC.

If you still haven't heard from them by Monday, you might want to reach out to them again. Unfortunately, with this being the weekend, you'll have to wait at least another day. But when this happened to me (also over a weekend), their message to me came very early on my Monday morning, since they're in France, and several hours ahead of us here in the US.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Return to “Arturia”