Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mplay wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:39 pm Anyone know if bitwig ever does sales on their upgrade plans? Thanks
Yes. The lowest price I've seen it was at JRRShop, $108'36, applying "group" discount code ($129 without it).

Cheers.

Thanks for your replies.

EdSfer wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:47 am
Hey Uncle E, when is the sonible sale ending at JRR? [EDIT : btw, on JRR the Sonible Studio Bundle is described as having Smart EQ 2 instead of 3, it could be misleading]

Also, anybody knows if the individual licenses are transferrable when buying a sonible bundle? Or should they be transferred as a whole?
@Uncle E, I don't know if you saw my question. More specifically I'd like to know how long it will be part of the group buy on JRRshop. What I said about Sonible studio bundle is also true for smart bundle. Can you confirm it's the last version (with smart eq 3) that is on sale?
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

shawshawraw wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:15 pm "PLEXI19" to snag Softube Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959 with $19, today only.

https://www.softube.com/marshall-plexi
Looks like a great deal and I like the initial (amp sim - only) sound but I only got crap out of it when combining it with pre-sim pedals ?!?
E.g. I'd have to put a gain reduction plugin between a booster pedal and this one to not overload the sims input ... which pretty much negates the use of the booster. :?
Any tips on how to combine it with other stuff - or work with it in general ?

If anyone has a 75$ voucher available from Plugin Alliance, please PM me, I’m interested to get Streamliner on sale today. I have an unused duplicate license from another company to trade if interested. Thank you!

Nobdi wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:30 pm Looks like a great deal and I like the initial (amp sim - only) sound but I only got crap out of it when combining it with pre-sim pedals ?!?
E.g. I'd have to put a gain reduction plugin between a booster pedal and this one to not overload the sims input ... which pretty much negates the use of the booster. :?
Any tips on how to combine it with other stuff - or work with it in general ?
A tutorial video on UAD side (it was a UAD-exclusive plugin) suggested the ideal input level would be -15 to -21dB. I guess you'd need that gain reduction anyways to not overdrive the plugin, but the booster will still give you the tonal colorations you like. That's my understanding.

I considered buying them at a point but was never able to dial in a sound satisfiable to me. Even on high sample rates, on their Amp Room. I much prefer UAD's Fender 55 Tweed on the sim land, but I still prefer mic'ing up my 15W practice amp... Admittedly, I'm not a guitarist, so please take all I said with a grain of salt, 'cause I discussed this matter on UAD forum and some folks really loved those Marshall sims! ;)

If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:13 pm Oh no, Brainworx under water…

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/blog ... Ywvb2riYN9
This looks bad ... despite the things I criticized (and I still do so) about PA, events like this should happen to nobody. If anyone from BX / PA reads KVR: I wish you all the best for re-building.

ralfrobert wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:12 pm
wangeroge wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:13 pm Oh no, Brainworx under water…

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/blog ... Ywvb2riYN9
This looks bad ... despite the things I criticized (and I still do so) about PA, events like this should happen to nobody. If anyone from BX / PA reads KVR: I wish you all the best for re-building.

Word!
No matter what grudge you hold against whom, this should not happen to anyone and should not be wished to anyone.
Stay strong PA/BX!!!

Here's a $25 PA code, if anyone wants to buy something. Good time now to provide some brief support with the flooding.
2021-07-252222RZPF7T

Anyone had any luck getting through to proclethya.com yet?

It's a nice sounding, 'warm' analogue synth (not a million miles from vacuum pro etc), free for a couple more days but looks like their server has been swamped.

GaryG wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:12 am Anyone had any luck getting through to proclethya.com yet?

It's a nice sounding, 'warm' analogue synth (not a million miles from vacuum pro etc), free for a couple more days but looks like their server has been swamped.
I got it, i kinda like it, low CPU use and slick interface, can't complain :)

GaryG wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:12 am Anyone had any luck getting through to proclethya.com yet?

I tried it four times and got three different errors. :?
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

New Korg VST collection 3 adds Prophecy, MiniKorg 700s and ‘Triton Extreme’
$299 new users, $99 from collection 2, $149 from collection with Odyssey
https://korg.shop/korg-collection-3-bundle.html

Glad I held out, the $149 upgrade just to add Triton seemed a stingy deal

Edit: It mentions a coupon code you need to apply to get the upgrade - you need to go to the korg web site login to your account,
go to account information >>> Offers From Korg
and the coupon code should be there.

Now I've tried them all out over my lunch hour I think from the new ones the MiniKorg is the most usable in a track. Triton and Prophecy patches sound great, but they leave no room for anything else. Maybe my opinion will change when I try building a patch from an Init state.
Last edited by WatchTheGuitar on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Help PA with my $25 voucher

Code: Select all

2021-07-252222RZPF7T

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”