Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 am New Korg VST collection 3 adds Prophecy, MiniKorg 700s and ‘Triton Extreme’
$299 new users, $99 from collection 2, $149 from collection with Odyssey

https://korg.shop/korg-collection-3-bundle.html

Glad I held out, the $149 upgrade just to add Triton seemed a stingy deal

Yes!!! Same here!! :-)
I have also the special bundle with the Odyssey but not V2.
For the $149 now asked and three new synths including the Triton Extreme it makes sense and it is worth it.

andi75 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:48 am Help PA with my $25 voucher

Code: Select all

2021-07-252222RZPF7T
It’s a generic code this month, the same for everyone. Same thing for the 50$ voucher code

Revoice Pro on sale offers the possibility to buy a 3 month-rental, but do you have to pay a 4th month to get the full license? If not, it’s the same price than one-time payment.

Ryan99 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:45 am Revoice Pro on sale offers the possibility to buy a 3 month-rental, but do you have to pay a 4th month to get the full license? If not, it’s the same price than one-time payment.
If you only need it for 3 or 6 month's, rent it.
If you know in advance that you'll need it for more than 6 month's, buy it.
BTW: the month's triplets don't have to be consecutive.

Ryan99 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:44 am
andi75 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:48 am Help PA with my $25 voucher

Code: Select all

2021-07-252222RZPF7T
It’s a generic code this month, the same for everyone. Same thing for the 50$ voucher code
Uhm ok, interesting. Doesn't even look that generic :)

I don't get it - are you saying there are $25 and $50 voucher codes that will work for everyone and not expire? If so where does one get these? I've tried some of the ones posted but they are now invalid.

plexuss wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 pm I don't get it - are you saying there are $25 and $50 voucher codes that will work for everyone and not expire? If so where does one get these? I've tried some of the ones posted but they are now invalid.
Just tested both the $25 and $50 vouchers (while not logged in), and they still work. Keep in mind that you need to have a minimum of $32 in your cart for the $25 voucher, and $75 for the $50 voucher for them to work. You can also only use one $25 voucher and one $50 in a month. And yes, they will expire at the end of the month. For the next month, we don't know if the vouchers will still be common, or if they'll go back to being user-specific.

HK-47 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:49 pm
plexuss wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 pm I don't get it - are you saying there are $25 and $50 voucher codes that will work for everyone and not expire? If so where does one get these? I've tried some of the ones posted but they are now invalid.
Just tested both the $25 and $50 vouchers (while not logged in), and they still work. Keep in mind that you need to have a minimum of $32 in your cart for the $25 voucher, and $75 for the $50 voucher for them to work. You can also only use one $25 voucher and one $50 in a month. And yes, they will expire at the end of the month. For the next month, we don't know if the vouchers will still be common, or if they'll go back to being user-specific.
Can you post these codes? I tried some of the one below and they didnt work so I may be using some other codes.

ferez21 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:56 am
GaryG wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:12 am Anyone had any luck getting through to proclethya.com yet?

It's a nice sounding, 'warm' analogue synth (not a million miles from vacuum pro etc), free for a couple more days but looks like their server has been swamped.
I got it, i kinda like it, low CPU use and slick interface, can't complain :)
I kept reloading throughout the day and finally got through the checkout. Now, where do I find the license key, no mention in the email... :)

Thanks.

PA $25 VOUCHER
2021-07-252222RZPF7T

PA $50 VOUCHER
2021-07-50225G4YRL39

GaryG wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:31 pm
GaryG wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:12 am Anyone had any luck getting through to proclethya.com yet?

It's a nice sounding, 'warm' analogue synth (not a million miles from vacuum pro etc), free for a couple more days but looks like their server has been swamped.
I kept reloading throughout the day and finally got through the checkout. Now, where do I find the license key, no mention in the email... :)

Thanks.
For me it is in the email.

IK's newest titles are going up in price on August 1. Act now to grab a deal and save up to 50% on Total Studio 3 MAX, inspiring virtual instruments, AmpliTube 5 and T-RackS Comprexxor

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Spring Goose wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:57 pm
GaryG wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:31 pm

Thanks.
For me it is in the email.
Their support got straight back to me with a key, should have been in the email but somehow glitched and got missed in mine. Decent support for sure.

I would love to take advantage of the Korg upgrade offer (I own the Legacy Collection). But apparently I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get the upgrade coupon required. Their system makes the tax code look simple. :)

mwooten777 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:10 pm I would love to take advantage of the Korg upgrade offer (I own the Legacy Collection). But apparently I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get the upgrade coupon required. Their system makes the tax code look simple. :)
Go to their website. Login to your account. Go to Account Information. Click on "Offers From Korg" - see coupon code.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”