u-he update of almost everything August 2021

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Hi all,

as always just a quick alert for those who don't frequent our company forum often:

We've updated almost our entire product line including free and magware with support for Apple Silicon. While we did the rewrite, we also improved many things that benefit all platforms. On top, many plug-ins saw UI improvements, some complete redesigns and improved factory libraries.

Here's the pretty new UI of Triple Cheese, which was our entry for the first ever KVR Developer Challenge:

As always, and not to clutter the Instruments forum, we have a dedicated thread in our company forum here which we'd like to use to discuss things:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=569081

Enjoy,

- U

tl;dr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAn1wNSDq5M
Last edited by Urs on Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome! Can't wait for Uhbik 2.0 to be out next.

Oh yes, come to papa.

gondii wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:58 pm Awesome! Can't wait for Uhbik 2.0 to be out next.
A lot of dev work left there (gotta somehow make new algorithms surround capable and stuff), but the redesign of MFM2 is almost ready, so this will probably come up shortly (might even be called MFM3 because behind closed doors we also added some fun stuff over the years).

Woohoo! Really looking forward to the MFM update Urs :D . Do you have any release notes (even just headline changes) you can share?

Fantastic work and I really like the new Triple Cheese GUI.

Urs wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:05 pm
gondii wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:58 pm Awesome! Can't wait for Uhbik 2.0 to be out next.
A lot of dev work left there (gotta somehow make new algorithms surround capable and stuff), but the redesign of MFM2 is almost ready, so this will probably come up shortly (might even be called MFM3 because behind closed doors we also added some fun stuff over the years).
Urs, Can you estimate when the mentioned UHBIK work will be done ?

if not, can you elaborate a bit more regarding "new algorithms" in order to give us something to hold on to in the meantime :)

nirm123 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:46 pm if not, can you elaborate a bit more regarding "new algorithms" in order to give us something to hold on to in the meantime :)
Won't that just make the waiting all the much harder?

no :)

Urs, you are the BOSS!!! I bought Hive this year, still learning how to use it, but Zebralette, Podolski, ZebraCM, Tyrell N6 and TripleCheese are still in my VST instruments folder (+ ThornCM). Nothing else. And this TripleCheese skin is absolutely awesome!!! Hope they are now VST3.

BTW: I need to buy another CM Magazine to get ZebraCM with new skin, am I right?
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

yzcoruhT wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:25 pmBTW: I need to buy another CM Magazine to get ZebraCM with new skin, am I right?
I reckon... we have no idea how CM is gonna handle the roll out.

MikeCallon wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:33 pm Woohoo! Really looking forward to the MFM update Urs :D . Do you have any release notes (even just headline changes) you can share?
Mostly a new UI, but also an Uhbik-G-like granular pitch shifter in the FeedbackFX, as well as a diffusor effect.

nirm123 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:46 pmUrs, Can you estimate when the mentioned UHBIK work will be done ?
I wish I could. We have to evaluate a lot of code written by developers who left us last year, which is always a bit of a scary thing.

Urs wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:55 pm
yzcoruhT wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:25 pmBTW: I need to buy another CM Magazine to get ZebraCM with new skin, am I right?
I reckon... we have no idea how CM is gonna handle the roll out.

Thanks for reply. So we will see, but pay for CM Magazine only to get new version of ZebraCM with this skin is well spended money.

ZebraCM VST3 - YEP!!!
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Even Protoverb got an update! Very cool!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Instruments”