Reason 12 is here

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
KVRist
102 posts since 4 Jun, 2010

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:24 pm

antic604 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:18 am
hotmitts wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:09 am
antic604 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:22 am
Smasha wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 pm
Loading an instrument into Ik Multimedia's Sampletank 4 breaks Reason 12.
hotmitts wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:11 am
I too am having trouble with various VST's that worked fine in the previous version.
Are you guys reporting this to support?
The last time I had an issue, it took a long time for support to get back....I'm not even sure how to go about it these days
Sure. But posting it here won't do any better - I don't think anyone from RS reads here anymore... - especially if you don't list which VSTs you have problems with or even what you mean by "trouble" :)
When I load a few instruments in Sampletank 4,Reason 12's gui loses all it's fonts so all you see is a white back ground in everything.

KVRist
102 posts since 4 Jun, 2010

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:42 pm

EnochLight wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:31 am
Well, I'll give them a hand. :hihi: :lol: For anyone having stability issues or any other bugs, report your issue here:

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Done.

Sampletank 4 is a flaky bit of software for what it's worth.

Some things don't work as they are supposed too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KVRist
475 posts since 7 Mar, 2011

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Anosou wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:09 am
antic604 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:51 am
kae wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:41 am
Of course they read this. They're musicians as well. And they've answered lots of posts in here.
Not in the last couple of months :(

Mattias' last post was on 4th of March, I never saw Ryan or James here, at least not under their real name.
That doesn't mean we're not reading :)
So you're aware that you guys have driven Reason fan EnochLight to start on the hard stuff by not having meat and potato updates to the core app on the roadmap for this year. Aloe! My god! It doesn't get much worse than that. :help:

User avatar
KVRAF
1935 posts since 21 Mar, 2012 from your mom

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:06 pm

festeringheap wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm
So you're aware that you guys have driven Reason fan EnochLight to start on the hard stuff by not having meat and potato updates to the core app on the roadmap for this year. Aloe! My god! It doesn't get much worse than that. :help:
:lol: :clown:
Win 10 | Reason 12 | Studio One 4.6 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live & Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

KVRAF
2300 posts since 30 Dec, 2014

Post Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:26 pm

festeringheap wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm
Anosou wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:09 am
antic604 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:51 am
kae wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:41 am
Of course they read this. They're musicians as well. And they've answered lots of posts in here.
Not in the last couple of months :(

Mattias' last post was on 4th of March, I never saw Ryan or James here, at least not under their real name.
That doesn't mean we're not reading :)
So you're aware that you guys have driven Reason fan EnochLight to start on the hard stuff by not having meat and potato updates to the core app on the roadmap for this year. Aloe! My god! It doesn't get much worse than that. :help:
I'm sure it will, EnochLight has nominated himself as the complaints' collector for Reason users.

Image
THE INTRANCER - KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source CGI Software - Presonus Tutorials - 80's / 90's / Electronica - 2D & 3D Art - Film Docs - Amiga Games - VST's - Ensembles - GUI Design Soundcloud 28 | Soundclick 16

User avatar
KVRAF
1935 posts since 21 Mar, 2012 from your mom

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:31 am

THE INTRANCER wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:26 pm
I'm sure it will, EnochLight has nominated himself as the complaints' collector for Reason users.

Image
Versus chiming in on threads with no other purpose other than to contribute nothing but trolling and drama such as yourself, I’d say that’s an admirable thing to do on my part (not that I have, in any case - and strange that you would even say something like that).
Win 10 | Reason 12 | Studio One 4.6 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live & Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

KVRian
510 posts since 27 Nov, 2003 from UK, Polegate

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:56 am

EnochLight wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:31 am
THE INTRANCER wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:26 pm
I'm sure it will, EnochLight has nominated himself as the complaints' collector for Reason users.

Image
Versus chiming in on threads with no other purpose other than to contribute nothing but trolling and drama such as yourself, I’d say that’s an admirable thing to do on my part (not that I have, in any case - and strange that you would even say something like that).
Enochlight you have been very helpful in my book - thank you

User avatar
KVRAF
1935 posts since 21 Mar, 2012 from your mom

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:07 am

hotmitts wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:56 am
Enochlight you have been very helpful in my book - thank you
No problem! Just trying to contribute some positivity to the community. :party: :tu:
Win 10 | Reason 12 | Studio One 4.6 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live & Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

KVRAF

Topic Starter

7935 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:48 am

Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
PC, Studio One, BWS, Live (+PUSH2), FL Studio, Renoise, Reason, X32 Desk, Hardware Synths (Summit, Hydrasynth, DM12, P8), A4 + RYTM, MPC Live, Poly Tracker, Eurorack, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and Pedals

User avatar
KVRAF
9995 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:50 am

SLiC wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:48 am
Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
:o

So, Algoritm or Friktion? :D
Last edited by antic604 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
KVRAF
7573 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:53 am

SLiC wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:48 am
Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
Sweet. Didn’t even realise I had reward points. :tu:

User avatar
KVRAF
1935 posts since 21 Mar, 2012 from your mom

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:04 am

antic604 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:50 am
SLiC wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:48 am
Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
:o

So, Algoritm or Friktion? :D
I mean - strangely - yes - they both show up under Rewards (but it looks like only on a Rent-to-Own basis):
994EE6BA-2430-408F-8E2B-9356BA89A995.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Reason 12 | Studio One 4.6 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live & Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

User avatar
KVRAF
9995 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:07 am

EnochLight wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:04 am
I mean - strangely - yes - they both show up under Rewards (but it looks like only on a Rent-to-Own basis)
Well, the total cost would still be the same, with additional benefit of being spread in time vs. upfront.

EDIT: no, it actually works for outright purchase, too
Last edited by antic604 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

KVRist
261 posts since 3 Apr, 2018

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:09 am

What a load of crap this topic is…
Pointless, either you use it or not - simple
If you don’t, move on - nothing to see here

User avatar
KVRAF
7573 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:18 am

Atlatnesiti wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:09 am
What a load of crap this topic is…
Pointless, either you use it or not - simple
If you don’t, move on - nothing to see here
Well you're born, you live and then you die. Spoilers!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”