Reason 12 is here

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

antic604 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 am
hotmitts wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:09 am
antic604 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:22 am
Smasha wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:31 amLoading an instrument into Ik Multimedia's Sampletank 4 breaks Reason 12.
hotmitts wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:11 amI too am having trouble with various VST's that worked fine in the previous version.
Are you guys reporting this to support?
The last time I had an issue, it took a long time for support to get back....I'm not even sure how to go about it these days
Sure. But posting it here won't do any better - I don't think anyone from RS reads here anymore... - especially if you don't list which VSTs you have problems with or even what you mean by "trouble" :)
When I load a few instruments in Sampletank 4,Reason 12's gui loses all it's fonts so all you see is a white back ground in everything.

EnochLight wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:31 pm Well, I'll give them a hand. :hihi: :lol: For anyone having stability issues or any other bugs, report your issue here:

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Done.

Sampletank 4 is a flaky bit of software for what it's worth.

Some things don't work as they are supposed too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anosou wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:09 pm
antic604 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 pm
kae wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:41 pmOf course they read this. They're musicians as well. And they've answered lots of posts in here.
Not in the last couple of months :(

Mattias' last post was on 4th of March, I never saw Ryan or James here, at least not under their real name.
That doesn't mean we're not reading :)
So you're aware that you guys have driven Reason fan EnochLight to start on the hard stuff by not having meat and potato updates to the core app on the roadmap for this year. Aloe! My god! It doesn't get much worse than that. :help:

festeringheap wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:46 am So you're aware that you guys have driven Reason fan EnochLight to start on the hard stuff by not having meat and potato updates to the core app on the roadmap for this year. Aloe! My god! It doesn't get much worse than that. :help:
:lol: :clown:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

festeringheap wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:46 am
Anosou wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:09 pm
antic604 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 pm
kae wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:41 pmOf course they read this. They're musicians as well. And they've answered lots of posts in here.
Not in the last couple of months :(

Mattias' last post was on 4th of March, I never saw Ryan or James here, at least not under their real name.
That doesn't mean we're not reading :)
So you're aware that you guys have driven Reason fan EnochLight to start on the hard stuff by not having meat and potato updates to the core app on the roadmap for this year. Aloe! My god! It doesn't get much worse than that. :help:
I'm sure it will, EnochLight has nominated himself as the complaints' collector for Reason users.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 am I'm sure it will, EnochLight has nominated himself as the complaints' collector for Reason users.

Versus chiming in on threads with no other purpose other than to contribute nothing but trolling and drama such as yourself, I’d say that’s an admirable thing to do on my part (not that I have, in any case - and strange that you would even say something like that).
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:31 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 am I'm sure it will, EnochLight has nominated himself as the complaints' collector for Reason users.

Versus chiming in on threads with no other purpose other than to contribute nothing but trolling and drama such as yourself, I’d say that’s an admirable thing to do on my part (not that I have, in any case - and strange that you would even say something like that).
Enochlight you have been very helpful in my book - thank you

hotmitts wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 am Enochlight you have been very helpful in my book - thank you
No problem! Just trying to contribute some positivity to the community. :party: :tu:

Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:48 am Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
:o

So, Algoritm or Friktion? :D
Last edited by antic604 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

SLiC wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:48 am Not sure if anyone noticed but RS have added all of their premium Re's to the Rewards Store :-)
Sweet. Didn’t even realise I had reward points. :tu:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

antic604 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:50 am
:o

So, Algoritm or Friktion? :D
I mean - strangely - yes - they both show up under Rewards (but it looks like only on a Rent-to-Own basis):
994EE6BA-2430-408F-8E2B-9356BA89A995.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EnochLight wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:04 pmI mean - strangely - yes - they both show up under Rewards (but it looks like only on a Rent-to-Own basis)
Well, the total cost would still be the same, with additional benefit of being spread in time vs. upfront.

EDIT: no, it actually works for outright purchase, too
Last edited by antic604 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

What a load of crap this topic is…
Pointless, either you use it or not - simple
If you don’t, move on - nothing to see here

Atlatnesiti wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:09 pm What a load of crap this topic is…
Pointless, either you use it or not - simple
If you don’t, move on - nothing to see here
Well you're born, you live and then you die. Spoilers!

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”