Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:25 am I like blue one,but after two minutes using it cakewalk crash badly so return to default red one - that why don't like to change the skins but to deal with sound :)
Cheer :)
Thanks! Did you do anything with the skins in the folder while Viper was running? That can crash things (with any skin). Otherwise i don't see how changing the skin would matter, it's just the original skin with some color editing. Very likely just bad luck.
LeVzi wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:49 am :lol: :lol: :lol:
So much coffee and tea that the displays changed color, incredible! :hihi:

No offense, you did great job,cakewalk crash coincidence maybe :)
Cheers :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:08 am No offense, you did great job,cakewalk crash coincidence maybe :)
It is good that you posted about the crash, it is very unlikely to be related to the skin but i cannot say it's 100% impossible since i have no insight into the actual synth :tu:

I would like to say thanks for the tooltips, so thanks for the tooltips :)
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

So I finally downloaded this update, expecting to find that nice white skin shown earlier in this thread. But it's not included in the four that comes with it. Why was that teased and then not included? Possible to download?

Whoops! Wrong thread.
Last edited by BONES on Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:20 am So I finally downloaded this update, expecting to find that nice white skin shown earlier in this thread. But it's not included in the four that comes with it. Why was that teased and then not included? Possible to download?
:dog: Page 170
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:31 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:20 am So I finally downloaded this update, expecting to find that nice white skin shown earlier in this thread. But it's not included in the four that comes with it. Why was that teased and then not included? Possible to download?
:dog: Page 170
Thanks. Didn't see that in the update email.

BONES wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:06 am I haven't even bothered to look at the skins, the default one is excellent. It is one of the clearest, easiest to use VSTi I have ever encountered.
These 2 other "unofficial" skins are made to look similar to Virus Control plugin, so they make sense for the people coming from using a Virus TI.

I ended up with using the white one, it makes the Viper's sound 2.786 pecent more similar to Virus Snow according to the scientific placebo controlled ABX tests I performed using my cat and my daughter's doll as the test group.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I posted this in the wrong thread (thought it was Saurus). I've since deleted the post. I have looked at the other Viper skins, though, and I much prefer the default.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:04 am I posted this in the wrong thread (thought it was Saurus). I've since deleted the post. I have looked at the other Viper skins, though, and I much prefer the default.
LOL bones ur 😎 :p

I love the "New Analog filter in Filter 1."s I was able to play the prev 2.5 hours with them and one single oscillator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_lTyJbh2QY
poor Virus runs away at the end :lol:

ps. an A/B function would be nice in it, as can be seen on the video for ex. if it is used in a wrapper for ex inside a BC Patchwork... Cubase A/B all the plugins in it so not so comfy
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

xbitz wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:43 pm I love the "New Analog filter in Filter 1."s I was able to play the prev 2.5 hours with them and one single oscillator

ps. an A/B function would be nice in it, as can be seen on the video for ex. if it is used in a wrapper for ex inside a BC Patchwork... Cubase A/B all the plugins in it so not so comfy
Cool trance vibes! Yeah, an A/B function would be cool, but I dont know how hard it would be to implement, maybe I can take a look at that one day.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Man pleeeeease do more filters :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:44 pm Man pleeeeease do more filters :)
I think the filters are great as is. I'd like to see more virus TI type oscillator modes. All the weird stuff like graintables that give cool textures.

Liking that white Virus TI rip off skin by the way.

Return to “Instruments”