Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sprnva wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:04 am Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
are you sure? I had just checked before you posted and it was ozone not rx in mine

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:04 am Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
To be honest, I am trying to get every giveaway there is. There has been one on RX7E, but not V8 as far as I know. However, it might come bundled with hardware.

If you need a key for RX7E, I can help out.

Anyone has a 25$ voucher to give up for symbolic price? PM please

Regarding Rx elements, Magix' Sound Forge page States: "Mastering and restauration with iZotope-Plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements"

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:33 am are you sure? I had just checked before you posted and it was ozone not rx in mine
Yep, I have Ozone 8 Elements in my KORG account, but not RX. You can see it listed on the bundle page.

When bundled with hardware it comes with its own licence card separate from the regular software bundle.
Last edited by sprnva on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

RX 7 Elements was free-with-purchase at Plugin Boutique in August 2020. I don't believe 8 has been completely free anywhere yet, but I can't be sure.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

With some google-fu I found this page which lists RX 7 Elements, so I guess it isn't 8 after all.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:42 am
OneOfManyPauls wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:33 am are you sure? I had just checked before you posted and it was ozone not rx in mine
Yep, I have Ozone 8 Elements in my KORG account, but not RX. You can see it listed on the bundle page.

When bundled with hardware it comes with its own licence card separate from the regular software bundle.
thanks - looking at that page, to me it read that it only comes with "SoundLink MW-2408/MW-1608"

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 am thanks - looking at that page, to me it read that it only comes with "SoundLink MW-2408/MW-1608"
Good catch! I should have scrolled more :)
Image Image Image Image

gondii :hug:
gondii wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:10 am
Caine123 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:29 pm Shonky was first but if someone else has one i would be glad to buy/get a voucher too :).
I have one to give away. Still want? Happy to send to obssesion_no otherwise or post it here before the Silo sale ends.
obssesion_no wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:53 am certainly not me. hand up for pms :wink:

Thank you for all the responses related to my RX Elements 8 question, much appreciated. :tu:

So, it is safe to conclude that RX Elements 8 was never free and it's lowest price has been $29 (with some additional discount by various resellers).
ralfrobert wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:34 am

To be honest, I am trying to get every giveaway there is. There has been one on RX7E, but not V8 as far as I know. However, it might come bundled with hardware.

Thank you, ralfrobert. I am not 100% sure I need it, and also if I get RX Elements 8 on sale right now, I believe I will get RX Elements 9 for free. I will get in touch with you if I decide to go with RX Elements 7. :)

Do you, or anyone else, know if Elements version is good enough to cleanup decently record home studio vocal recordings?

Please PM me if somebody doesn't need PA $25 voucher:)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:32 pm Do you, or anyone else, know if Elements version is good enough to cleanup decently record home studio vocal recordings?
I have been doing voice recording for many years in the studio and at home. Noice Gate from SoundForge is the main plugin for me. This is sufficient in most cases.

The biggest problem with home recordings is room reverb. If it's too noticeable, I use Reverb Reduction from Spectralayers 7 (I got Spectralayers with SoundForge Pro Suite). I tried using the same De-Reverb from my iZotope RX6 Standard, but I found the Spectralayers Reverb Reduction to work better.

Noice Reduction from Spectralayers and Voice De-Noise from iZotope both work well. I use them if there is a low frequency background. But you need to use it carefully so as not to cut out the useful voice signal. Therefore, more often I use Noice Gate from SoundForge and manual cleaning.

I would say that in all difficult cases Spectralayers often helps me out, in which I also remove complex noises and clicks manually. RX elements is also a good solution, but does not have a function for removing reverberation.
Last edited by future-bit on Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:32 pm Thank you for all the responses related to my RX Elements 8 question, much appreciated. :tu:

So, it is safe to conclude that RX Elements 8 was never free and it's lowest price has been $29 (with some additional discount by various resellers).
ralfrobert wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:34 am

Thank you, ralfrobert. I am not 100% sure I need it, and also if I get RX Elements 8 on sale right now, I believe I will get RX Elements 9 for free. I will get in touch with you if I decide to go with RX Elements 7. :)

Do you, or anyone else, know if Elements version is good enough to cleanup decently record home studio vocal recordings?
I bought RX Elements 8 from Jrrshop last month for $19 ($16.5+ after group discount), so it has been cheaper than $29 but hey maybe that wont happen again till Black Friday?

The long-running $49 iZotope bundle with Elements Suite, R2, Phoenixverb, Trash 2, Iris, Breaktweaker, and more is still available at Sweetwater: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... -exclusive
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”