Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
KVRAF
34916 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:20 am

dusted william wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:58 pm
Aloysius wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:14 pm
Plugin Alliance

Your $50 Loyalty Voucher expires SOON!
(September 26 - 11:59 PM California Time)
2021-09-50DSL3K3LFZDJKLAZTV9

Let everybody know if you use it. Thanks!
thanks, I used it
Thanks dusted william
Hi-de-Hi!

KVRer
22 posts since 5 Dec, 2020

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 am

I need a $75 Loyalty Voucher if anyone has one. I can trade my $25 Voucher if needed.

User avatar
KVRist
302 posts since 29 Apr, 2019

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:37 am

Here's a $50 for whoever needs it:
2021-09-502W45KDQ9T5DFZH27B9

User avatar
KVRist
266 posts since 29 Oct, 2012 from Brighton, UK

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

And another $50 PA voucher. Please comment if you use it.
2021-09-50QX63AK8KXVLVWZ8PAR

KVRian
887 posts since 29 May, 2011 from Germany

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:36 am

trackbout wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:37 am
Here's a $50 for whoever needs it:
2021-09-502W45KDQ9T5DFZH27B9
thank you! :tu:

User avatar
KVRist
99 posts since 26 Apr, 2004 from Edmonton, Alberta

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:02 pm

$25.00 Plugin Alliance Voucher (expires end of September). Comment if used.

USED

Cheers!
Last edited by Rattleshock on Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of invisible art

User avatar
KVRist
264 posts since 19 Aug, 2020

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Rattleshock wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:02 pm
$25.00 Plugin Alliance Voucher (expires end of September). Comment if used.

2021-09-25TTE3APLETU

Cheers!
Thank you! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. I'll refer you as a friend. Just send a PM.

User avatar
KVRAF
8705 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm

lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?

v1o
KVRAF
3042 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:44 pm

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm
lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?
Doesn't for me either.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

KVRist
32 posts since 8 May, 2021

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 pm

any tips on how to get the best prices from klevgrand?

KVRist
237 posts since 18 Jul, 2003 from NJ

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 pm

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm
lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?
Do you own the single band oldtimer? The code is only there if you do. I have oldtimer, so a code was there, but I don’t need the multiband version.

User avatar
KVRAF
8705 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:09 pm

mrufino1 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm
lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?
Do you own the single band oldtimer? The code is only there if you do. I have oldtimer, so a code was there, but I don’t need the multiband version.
No I don’t, I’ve only got the tap delay and multi FX units. Thanks for clarifying.

User avatar
KVRist
264 posts since 19 Aug, 2020

Post Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:19 am

obssesion_no wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 pm
any tips on how to get the best prices from klevgrand?
They sometimes offer a discount when you buy 3 plugins at the same time.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. I'll refer you as a friend. Just send a PM.

KVRist
226 posts since 9 Mar, 2011

Post Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:07 am

Any $50 or $75 PA voucher left? I'd like to get the Limiter while on sale

User avatar
KVRer
3 posts since 8 Feb, 2021

Post Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:33 pm

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:07 am
Any $50 or $75 PA voucher left? I'd like to get the Limiter while on sale
Please take my $50 voucher off my hands before I ruin "Operation Saving Up for Black Friday".
2021-09-50Y5ABHBJE85Q8BHK73Z Code gone. Thank you for your service.
Last edited by KenMyr on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's depressing."

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”