Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRian
1020 posts since 16 May, 2007 from At home. Good bye city ways!

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:08 am

This is my $25 Plugin-Alliance voucher

2021-09-25SR5NVXUYLC

Please comment if you used it.


If anyone wants to gift their $50 voucher, I could use one.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

KVRer
1 posts since 19 Apr, 2020

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:14 am

i used it, thanks a lot :)

User avatar
KVRAF
34402 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:20 am

dusted william wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:58 pm
Aloysius wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:14 pm
Plugin Alliance

Your $50 Loyalty Voucher expires SOON!
(September 26 - 11:59 PM California Time)
2021-09-50DSL3K3LFZDJKLAZTV9

Let everybody know if you use it. Thanks!
thanks, I used it
Thanks dusted william
Hi-de-Hi!

KVRer
19 posts since 5 Dec, 2020

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 am

I need a $75 Loyalty Voucher if anyone has one. I can trade my $25 Voucher if needed.

User avatar
KVRist
294 posts since 29 Apr, 2019

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:37 am

Here's a $50 for whoever needs it:
2021-09-502W45KDQ9T5DFZH27B9

User avatar
KVRist
264 posts since 29 Oct, 2012 from Brighton, UK

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

And another $50 PA voucher. Please comment if you use it.
2021-09-50QX63AK8KXVLVWZ8PAR

KVRian
879 posts since 29 May, 2011 from Germany

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:36 am

trackbout wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:37 am
Here's a $50 for whoever needs it:
2021-09-502W45KDQ9T5DFZH27B9
thank you! :tu:

User avatar
KVRist
99 posts since 26 Apr, 2004 from Edmonton, Alberta

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:02 pm

$25.00 Plugin Alliance Voucher (expires end of September). Comment if used.

USED

Cheers!
Last edited by Rattleshock on Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of invisible art

User avatar
KVRist
221 posts since 19 Aug, 2020

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Rattleshock wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:02 pm
$25.00 Plugin Alliance Voucher (expires end of September). Comment if used.

2021-09-25TTE3APLETU

Cheers!
Thank you! :tu:

User avatar
KVRAF
7984 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm

lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?

v1o
KVRAF
2921 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:44 pm

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm
lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?
Doesn't for me either.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

KVRer
21 posts since 8 May, 2021

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 pm

any tips on how to get the best prices from klevgrand?

KVRist
236 posts since 18 Jul, 2003 from NJ

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 pm

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm
lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?
Do you own the single band oldtimer? The code is only there if you do. I have oldtimer, so a code was there, but I don’t need the multiband version.

User avatar
KVRAF
7984 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:09 pm

mrufino1 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm
lesnow wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:31 pm
PSP oldTimerMB - 75% OFF (50$ circa) for the next 3 days.

Log in, add it to your cart and check the loyalty code that will appear in the checkout page.
Tried this on the PSP site and no loyalty code showed up despite me already having a login.
Was this for a different site?
Do you own the single band oldtimer? The code is only there if you do. I have oldtimer, so a code was there, but I don’t need the multiband version.
No I don’t, I’ve only got the tap delay and multi FX units. Thanks for clarifying.

User avatar
KVRist
221 posts since 19 Aug, 2020

Post Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:19 am

obssesion_no wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 pm
any tips on how to get the best prices from klevgrand?
They sometimes offer a discount when you buy 3 plugins at the same time.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”