Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:18 pm So at this point I’m stuck with a license I can’t use. Awesome.
You can certainly use it, my previous post was just to clarify that I'll take note of all the micro changes/incompatibilities Apple regularly introduces with each revision of its macOS (and various notarization processes) and give my help and support to anyone asking for it.

...Just within the limits of my human possibilities.
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

On the DSP side of LittleOne version 4.x, there's an improved modeling for the Oscillators section :

the RC circuits / capacitors non-linear charge and the analogue integrators have been re-designed and they are now even more accurate than version 3.x.

I'm interested, although not sure if there's enough to be worth the upgrade. What will the price be for current V3 owners?
A well-behaved signature.

Hi, the upgrade price will be very fair, just a little more than the cost of a single Expansion.

Exactly, the aim here is to give a general overview/infos of the upcoming features, so one can take the whole picture and evaluate.

The next upcoming feature I'll publish here (soon) is about what's new in the Rack.

LittleOne Rack : New features

In addition to a GUI overhaul for all the rack devices, LittleOne version 4.x introduces the CLK-MM01 unit.

This clock pulse generator controls the timing of both the sequencer and the trancegate units.

It features a Pulse Swing control and a Normal / Triplet switch.

(Service note)

In the latest 24h, the XA website was not accessible using the https protocol.

All the Certificates have been manually reinstalled, so everything now is up and running, as always. My apologies for any inconvenience.

...and I was hoping you might have posted a release date... :(

... October, precisely ;)

How dare you!? It's one of the longest months of the year! :x

:wink:

I mean October... O'clock :wink: :wink:

Finally, after loads of drawings and drafts, here's a full GUI preview image for LittleOne version 4.x (the synth panel) :

As you can see, the former A and B sections have been merged into one (A) - and the previous section C is now B.

What about voices? Can you upgrade to 16 voices?
And user presets , to be load from the menu.

https://youtu.be/wfPMvBxwdbg

Hi,

for the moment the number of voices remains the same (4 voices).

A limited voice number (and the way voice #5, #6, #7,... steal priority over the first four) is part of an analogue "compact" synthesizer fashion.

In the future I could think of a special "more voices" mode, but I have to figure it out the best way to add it. Anyway, 4 voices is really enough in a vast number of user cases.

About 27 hours to go, if I'm not mistaken. ;)
What's up next? An upgrade to IronAxe, which is, in my humble opionion, overdue... ?!

kylie wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:21 pm About 27 hours to go, if I'm not mistaken. ;)
Eheh yes kylie, about...

IronAxe unfortunately is not one of the next issues. It needs the time it deserves, I can't shorten its development.

I also want to evaluate the best *format* for its issue, since I think in the next future precompiled plugins will be replaced by somthing different. Precompiled plugins are still a great thing, but this doesn't mean we can't move further.

Return to “Instruments”