EOS (1) needed - No support at Audiodamage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd love to pick up AD plugs and upgrade my old ones if they ever properly migrate my account over to the new site...

LiteOn wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:46 am
codec_spurt wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 am I'm up for buying new plugins from them.
Really, after all that non-service you had experienced after apparently several years?
I always wanted to try the Automaton plugin - but now it seems to have disappeared from their site..
Is there a demo available somewhere ?? - is it really discontinued ?? wtb - cheers
Last edited by AcrossTheSky on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Its really discontinued :shrug:

Btw: EOS 1 is (as far I remember) 32bit only

I sent a support email on August 9th.
I bought a 914 Mk 2 from pluginboutique.com and there is an older version than the official website. And also I do not have access to the latest installer of Ratshack Reverb 3 (it remained on the old remote site).
I still have no answer.

I also asked about downgrade to Kombinat Dva and Discord 3 two times - May 7 and 18. There is also no answer.

Support from Audio Damage was non existent years ago and still is. Luckily I sold all plugins long time ago.

future-bit wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:22 am I sent a support email on August 9th.
I bought a 914 Mk 2 from pluginboutique.com and there is an older version than the official website. And also I do not have access to the latest installer of Ratshack Reverb 3 (it remained on the old remote site).
I still have no answer.

I also asked about downgrade to Kombinat Dva and Discord 3 two times - May 7 and 18. There is also no answer.
That exactly i been write about PB viewtopic.php?p=8130009#p8130009
But ofcourse that's not a problem at all.

There is no support at Audio Damage. I haven't received a reply in over two months, and when trying to approach the matter through Plugin Boutique customer support, they in turn told me to wait while they contact Audio Damage at their end - but then emailed me back after about two weeks that they hadn't heard anything back from the company, either. I appreciate them trying to contact AD for me, but it just boils down to shrugging together at how AD basically cannot be contacted these days.

Tbh I think they - and others - should probably stop selling AD plugins then...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

qe
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Didn't they just release a new plugin recently? So they have time to develop but not support?

I've been using EOS 1 for nearly 10 years in my productions.

Now all of those project files are broken because there's no way for me to install EOS on my new computer. I'm sooooo sick of developers abandoning support for old plugins. Why can't everyone just be like Waves, which still supports every single plugin they've ever developed?

It's such a stupid business model which screws over modern music, because you can never open up old projects properly. Now I try to only buy from trusted developers that I know will keep supporting their old plugins.

glowyyy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:39 am I've been using EOS 1 for nearly 10 years in my productions.

Now all of those project files are broken because there's no way for me to install EOS on my new computer.
From the AD FAQS:

Q: What sort of copy protection do you use?
A: Our products do not have copy protection. You are free to install them on any computer you own. Some of the older manuals mention registration codes. These are no longer required or included.

So if there is no copy protection why can't you install EOS? You did make a backup right?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Rastkovic wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:27 pm Btw: EOS 1 is (as far I remember) 32bit only
You remember incorrectly. It's been 64bit since at least 2014.
I have a backup of the installer.
glowyyy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:39 am I've been using EOS 1 for nearly 10 years in my productions.

Now all of those project files are broken because there's no way for me to install EOS on my new computer.
What's stopping you?

Isn't EOS 2 twice as good???

Return to “Effects”