Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRAF
2816 posts since 14 Feb, 2001 from What do you care? :)

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:02 am

felis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:15 am
Sequent wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:33 pm
....Thank you for that link!
You mean this one, right?

https://rolls.bublup.com/view/6538f104- ... 9e3ab75faf
Yes, haven't tried loading anything yet. Hope to do so later today.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

KVRian
1185 posts since 2 Sep, 2019

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:45 am

Lotuz2019 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:51 pm
jamcat wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 pm
Can you import Emulator libraries into the Emulator II?
I want to get the classic Universe of Sounds discs into the Emulator II, but I have no idea how or if its even possible.

Anyone know more about this?
You might find your answer here:

https://gearspace.com/board/electronic- ... brary.html
Thanks!
In particular the "Samples for Arturia Emulator II V" page that felis pulled out of the GS thread contains this pdf: How To Import .EII Files Into Arturia Emulator II V. 8)
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

KVRAF
34840 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:19 pm

Sorry, the owner of this content has exceeded their download limit.
Hi-de-Hi!

adl
KVRian
1304 posts since 26 Jun, 2005

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:01 am

Just a short question, sorry if it has been answered anywhere. With Analog Lab you basically get all the presets from all the V collection 8 synths, but with very limited tweaking options, right? Just not sure if I gain anything presets wise, if I upgrade to the full collection (got Analog Lab so far).
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

KVRist
62 posts since 6 Sep, 2021

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:12 am

adl wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:01 am
Just a short question, sorry if it has been answered anywhere. With Analog Lab you basically get all the presets from all the V collection 8 synths, but with very limited tweaking options, right? Just not sure if I gain anything presets wise, if I upgrade to the full collection (got Analog Lab so far).
I believe the amount of presets doesn't change, except with V Collection you can open up the full underlying synths on each preset and change anything you want to it, rather than being limited to the predefined macros.
multi-platinum music producer / songwriter
https://www.takaperry.com

KVRAF
4251 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:10 am

takaperry wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:12 am
adl wrote:
I believe the amount of presets doesn't change, except with V Collection you can open up the full underlying synths on each preset and change anything you want to it, rather than being limited to the predefined macros.
I think Analog Lab (V) contains a selection of presets. So, with V Collection you get all the presets as well as the individual instruments and get the full control.

KVRist
262 posts since 8 Jul, 2004 from UK

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:34 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:10 am
I think Analog Lab (V) contains a selection of presets. So, with V Collection you get all the presets as well as the individual instruments and get the full control.
Agreed, I'm currently demoing SQ80 and it has 200 presets but my Analog Lab V only has 20 of them.

Whereas Synclavier, for which I have a license, shows over 700 presets both in the instrument and in Analog Lab V. (In fact my ALV has 19 additional presets which each comprise a Synclavier layered with another Instrument).

adl
KVRian

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:44 am

Psyclapse wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:34 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:10 am
Agreed, I'm currently demoing SQ80 and it has 200 presets but my Analog Lab V only has 20 of them.

Whereas Synclavier, for which I have a license, shows over 700 presets both in the instrument and in Analog Lab V. (In fact my ALV has 19 additional presets which each comprise a Synclavier layered with another Instrument).
Thanks! That cleared things up! Got only those 20 presets for the SQ80 as well, that's why I wasn't sure of there are really all presets in there. For Pigments 3 there are actually lots of presets as well in Analog Lab.
my Trap beatz:

KVRian
534 posts since 22 Dec, 2010

Post Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:24 am

I was also wondering what's simplest way to get these OMI Universe of Sounds stuff into Arturia Emulator II V?

KVRian
566 posts since 23 Dec, 2011

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:15 pm

Aloysius wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:19 pm
Sorry, the owner of this content has exceeded their download limit.
Worth noting. He (Grasspikemusic) recently posted on GS, that he has been given more Bublup room.... so the downloads are (more) available now. I was getting that same error up until today.

https://rolls.bublup.com/view/6538f104- ... 9e3ab75faf <-- the ones on this link.

KVRist
68 posts since 14 Nov, 2020

Post Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:04 am

adl wrote:
i just upgraded to V collection from Analog Lab (4 and V, having both gives you all the old presets) and in addition presetwise I got added for free:

- The full range of presets for the newer instruments from 8, of which you only get a selection in Analog Lab.
- The full range of presets for sq80v plus the excellent Dust Materials and Raw Machinery banks.
- The new Synthopedia and Patchworks banks with about 1500 presets between them.

Which added up to well over 2000 shiny new presets for V collection over Analog Lab.

adl
KVRian

Post Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:09 am

tactile_coast wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:04 am
adl wrote:
i just upgraded to V collection from Analog Lab (4 and V, having both gives you all the old presets) and in addition presetwise I got added for free:

- The full range of presets for the newer instruments from 8, of which you only get a selection in Analog Lab.
- The full range of presets for sq80v plus the excellent Dust Materials and Raw Machinery banks.
- The new Synthopedia and Patchworks banks with about 1500 presets between them.

Which added up to well over 2000 shiny new presets for V collection over Analog Lab.
Thanks for the insight! :tu:
2000 new presets are definitely something! :hyper:
my Trap beatz:

Return to “Instruments”