Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:44 pm
Stan Navi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:48 pm They are giving away all 4 sound extensions. But i noticed too late. :(
live Q & A going you-tube

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:47 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:20 pm But then what are you sharing here? The included sound samples? That's a big no no.
A basic sawtooth is a big no? :lol:
I meant generally, not the sawtoooth.

noiseboyuk wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:57 pm
gaggle of hermits wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:49 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:20 pm But then what are you sharing here? The included sound samples? That's a big no no.
it's a preset. y'know - the kind of stuff you sell.
Indeed. You can use the core library in 3rd party presets. but as hoxclab says... it's actually just a sawtooth.

CALL THE COPS!
You've all missed the point. I mean sharing patches from the xpansions using effects. It won't be just sawtooths. But forget it.

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:23 pm
Indeed. You can use the core library in 3rd party presets. but as hoxclab says... it's actually just a sawtooth.

CALL THE COPS!
You've all missed the point. I mean sharing patches from the xpansions using effects. It won't be just sawtooths. But forget it.
is the sample actually included in a preset?
or is it just a reference to the sample?

im just asking, not taking sides here, i agree exchanging the samples would violate the agreement :tu:

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:25 pm

CALL THE COPS!
No idea, but it makes a huge difference to what is being discussed here.

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:27 pm

CALL THE COPS!
indeed :tu:
see above ;)

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:27 pm

CALL THE COPS!
indeed :tu:
see above ;)
Sure, I'm not on a side either. Just pointing out an important fact. :)

There is no sample. It was a saw wave no sample. All is good everybody, NoiseboyUK is an innocent man.

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:32 pm There is no sample. It was a saw wave no sample. All is good everybody, NoiseboyUK is an innocent man.
yes, but we are asking "if" someone made a preset using one of the new expanisons, does it include the sample? or does it just use code to find the same sample if you already own it?

for curiosity's sake!

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:36 pm
hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:32 pm There is no sample. It was a saw wave no sample. All is good everybody, NoiseboyUK is an innocent man.
yes, but we are asking "if" someone made a preset using one of the new expanisons, does it include the sample? or does it just use code to find the same sample if you already own it?

for curiosity's sake!
Christ on a cracker. It does NOT contain a sample at ALL! It is an oscillator (See below). That's all. He tried adding the effect, Nylon Sky Reverb, but as you can see it does nothing unless you have Nylon Sky.
hey.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:41 pm

for curiosity's sake!
Christ on a cracker. It does NOT contain a sample at ALL! It is an oscillator (See below). That's all. He tried adding the effect, Nylon Sky Reverb, but as you can see it does nothing unless you have Nylon Sky.

hey.PNG
christ on a cracker indeed, do you know what the word "if" means?

forget the previous preset, try to imagine, someone in the future, uses one of the new samples, do you understand now, or would you like a diagram?

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:44 pm

for curiosity's sake!

hey.PNG

forget the previous preset, try to imagine, someone in the future, uses one of the new samples, do you understand now, or would you like a diagram?
You and the other fella are inferring a new sample was used which in fact it was not. Put down on the joint bro and pay attention and stop jumping to false conclusions.

As far as I know a shared Omnisphere patch or bank references the sample, if the sample is used from Omnisphere's core library. Except, when the sample used is a user sample.

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:44 pm

for curiosity's sake!

hey.PNG

I don't think he comprehends the written word.

Return to “Instruments”