One Synth Challenge #152: WhispAir by Full Bucket Music (Aiynzahev Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WhispAir

AlienXXX wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:56 am
RichardSemper wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:09 pm I think its about 36Gb, 4770 tracks, 13 days non-stop play (around the clock).
Rough figures, and I am still missing a few tracks I think.
I was not aware that there was a database with all OSC tracks.
I would love to get this! Where can I find it?
It's on the OSC website) You choose any past month, and you can listen to or download any track or all tracks in one archive. Sometimes it may not work for months that have passed quite recently.
https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/

I voted

Great tracks everyone! :tu:
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Voted too !

Voted !

Again a month which proofs how versatile a single synth can be. Great job, Björn :tu:
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Voted.

gorgorgathgorgorgor wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:42 pm
marks-a-whybikky wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:04 am .. i am in trouble with my LOGIN on the voting page (https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/) i cannot log in! It does not work with my e-mail address or my user user-name. Password is right, on this side i can log in ... what is wrong? where is my fault? ... or am I disqualified because I released the worst song ever?
I must have terrible taste because I gave yours a 5!
Thanks a lot! Love your bad taste! :hug:

:x :x :help: about voting-page

still not possible to log in.
USERNAME OR PASSWORD INCORRECT OR USER DOESN'T EXIST
Already sent a pm to bj six days ago .... no answer!

...but maybe I don't exist at all... and if it really is like that, unfortunately I can't vote either...

marks-a-whybikky wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:02 am :x :x :help: about voting-page

...but maybe I don't exist at all... and if it really is like that, unfortunately I can't vote either...
I just checked, you're on the list! Great track, by the way!) Try to check the spelling of the username/password again, it may be some minor mistake. Anyway, keep fighting for your rights!) I'm not sure, but there may have been similar precedents in the past, and perhaps some participants were allowed to vote manually, that is, to put points on all tracks (the playlist is on the first page) and pass this information to BJ or RS. Also write about it in Discord.

IV! wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:18 am
marks-a-whybikky wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:02 am :x :x :help: about voting-page

I just checked, you're on the list! Great track, by the way!) Try to check the spelling of the username/password again, it may be some minor mistake. Anyway, keep fighting for your rights!) I'm not sure, but there may have been similar precedents in the past, and perhaps some participants were allowed to vote manually, that is, to put points on all tracks (the playlist is on the first page) and pass this information to BJ or RS. Also write about it in Discord.
Yes double check your spelling, and since the voting is a separate login, maybe it's a different password/username than for here? I mention it because I forgot that a couple of times myself.
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

voted, great tracks everyone!

Voted, good luck!
For me it's the first time here and I've seen that the most important thing is the feedback between the people who participate and the possibility of listening to new different music from the same source.

Voted. Lots of great tracks this OSC, and a great choice of synth!

hey guys i cannot vote yet, @bjporter hope you did get my mail cause i cannot login and reset my password :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Voted. Wow some of these tracks sound like they took many, many hours to finish. But lots of the more sparse ones (like mine) sounded great as well. Felt like more songs were my style this time around, lots of dreamy stuff, classic leads and all. Hopefully a new trend :)

Yeah I cannot log into the voting site. It says my email isn't recognized when I ask to do a password reset. Hopefully I don't get disqualified for not being able to log in.

Voted, really enjoyed listening to them all. Hopefully will find time for a second round of listening

Return to “Instruments”