Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:06 pm
Unaspected wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:03 pm
syntonica wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:36 pm
excuse me please wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:17 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:06 pm
chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:03 pm I wonder who those 100 years olds are who use FL Studio...
fruit is healthy, so it keeps them alive longer than cubase.
Yes, but Cubase keeps you q based.
Cubase sounds like a Polish sausage... :lol:
I had an accident with P.
got that far, really hoped it was ending "olish sausage..." with a complete anecdote.
now im sad inside :(
:hihi:

You know. I did actually think twice about sending such a poorly crafted joke. And then I decided. No. It's what they deserve. That's what you're getting.

I was actually fed Polish sausage once - by a Polish man. And there is an anecdote but you're not going to get to hear it now.

:tantrum:

Who's polishing sausages?
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:28 pm:tantrum:
:D

I just need to hype it more.

Teksonik wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:26 pm
wuworld wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:39 pm Why is FL so popular?
Why is Reaper popular or Cubase or Logic or?

Could it be people like the workflow?

Kids could use Mommy's credit card to buy any DAW. Reaper is only $60, I'm sure many Moms can swing that. Bitwig has a $99 version (on sale now 79 USD / 79 EUR) and so on.

If you really want to know then try the FL Studio demo. Like the workflow? Buy it. It's not for you? Delete it and move on.

If you're asking just out of idle curiosity then I'd suggest your time could be better spent..... :shrug:
You could have just not replied to this thread if my question is an issue.

h66 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:17 pm WORKFLOW, big support, LIFETIME FREE UPDATES
cool company, no greed for profit
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I like the no greed part best!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are DeWalt hammers so popular? I hammer with a different hammer, and I don't understand why anyone would hammer in a nail with a DeWalt hammer because I don't like rubberized grips.

Now my hammer has a proper wood handle, that's how hammers should be.That's how hammers always have been. All the professional woodworkers use hammers with wood grips, everyone knows that, it's in the name. Are you even a professional when you build something using a hammer with a rubberized grip? In my opinion, you aren't. You are just a kid playing with a rubber toy.

Edit: This is satire. Duh.

lotus2035 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:58 pm
xbitz wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:36 pm ^^^"The vector-based interface is crisp and colorful, windows fade in and out, and everything animates fluidly. DAWs like ProTools or Cubase look old in comparison, like a spreadsheet application"
I used Cubase for years and quite frankly the newer versions gave me a headache, My favorite version was 6.5 which is still much easier on the eye in most respects, less cluttered than the latest versions.
But yeah, even with the new GUI updates Cube-Arse still looks archaic.

I had a license for FL since v5 and said to myself I would switch over to it completely if they ever upgraded the mixer and graphics and lo and behold in version 12 they did just that. I am not crazy about the default gray greenish colour of FL though but if FL 21 turns out to be skinable then I will change it to a very dark blue. :party:
Great news for you then because FL will have skins (we don't know all customization options) soon.
They showed multiple dark skins in their official forum already.

wuworld wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 am You could have just not replied to this thread if my question is an issue.
And you could have just not started the thread in the first place.

Round and Round we go....... :wheee:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Easy work flow. You do it in bits and add it all up at the end. I love it!

Teksonik wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm
wuworld wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 am You could have just not replied to this thread if my question is an issue.

no thank you...the OP said no thank you so anything you post in this thread will considered by me to be intentional trolling...perhaps you should take your own advice about wasting time :?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I remember a friend showing a warezed version of Ableton Live to me once, back when it was just being released in its first version, I think. He highlighted the fact that it showed tutorial like text help when you hovered about certain control elements.

I think the art in developing audio software (or other software for rather "professional" markets) is to make something complex and complicated a breeze for people who don't want their creative flow to be interrupted unnecessarily. Enough said really, because, I think that's where DAW's like FLS excel. Although I must say that the stuff I've seen concerning MIDI control in it rather seem more than less complicated than other DAW's. But, hey, there's always a thing or two which is more complicated than it is elsewhere.

Teksonik wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm

You just wanted to be apart of the thread. If you don't then don't reply no more to this thread. A waste of your time.
Last edited by wuworld on Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gotten pretty good at. Lots of tutorials online. I know Studio One 5 like the back of my hand. FL Studio's piano roll is up with Studio One 5's. I feel FL has been quicker at making a track then Studio One. I was slow because I didn't know the hot keys. FL 21 is gonna be pretty big.

I already hopefully dealt with that, if you want to drag it on we can lock it.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”