Bought my first Slate Digital plug in but ....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

no matter what, I cannot get it to activate in Ilok. I even bought a dongle but doesnt seem to see it. Any help would be appreciated. I follwed all the videos and directions I could find.

Have you put in a ticket?

Talk to their support, they are very quick.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

if you have your account all set up with ilok. ilok software installed and the dongle is in you should be able to look at it through the ilok software itself. as i recall slate digtial automatically sends the license to your ilok account. if all went well you should be able to see the license in the ilok software after you have logged in. from within the ilok software manger you will have to activate the slate digital license. once that is done and if license info is still not seen then you may have to reset your DAW plugin 'blacklist' if it has one.

cheers
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

I can see the license in Ilok but just can't activate it. I got a 3rd gen dongle ready in the usb port. But when I try to activate it there are no locations to choose from. Doesnt matter if cloud session is open or closed. 0 of 2 activations used. Guess I will have to contact Slate Digital.

oh ok... yeah contact slate and see what they tell you. maybe something wasn't completed. good luck cheers
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Does the dongle show up in the iLok Licence Manager in the left panel? If not then it's not seeing your dongle. That would mean either the dongle or the USB port isn't working.

Here's how it should look with one machine location and two dongles:

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Effects”