Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Fabfilter Mastering Bundle from user r0mi7 .
Smooth and quick transaction.
Recommended and trusted seller.

Sold PreSonus Studio One 5 Artist to abhor. Fast payment and quick communication.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

Bought Arturia Analog Lab from adl - a super fast and friendly sale. Thanks very much!
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Thanks danbroad, very nice contact and fast payment!
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Bought Scaler 2 from @3qO - thank you very much for the quick and trouble-free service!

Sold bx_cleansweep pro and elysia mpressor to Dissolvant
Really nice buyer, highly recommended :tu:

Just made a purchase from 3qO, great seller, fast response and gave excellent details on how to register my purchases. :tu:

I traded with @RajivMudgal and everything went super smooth! Recommended :)

Bought Synapse Orion and Dune 1 from robotgard. Really appreciated when he lowered the amount to pay because I didn't bargain with him, so he did the bargaining for me!

terriandralph wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:25 pm Bought Synapse Orion and Dune 1 from robotgard. Really appreciated when he lowered the amount to pay because I didn't bargain with him, so he did the bargaining for me!
Thank you! terriandralph is a 100% recommended buyer. Smooth and easy transaction. Recommend to anyone at KVR too! Thanks so much!

psydave wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:34 pm Bought a vst-plugin from @PolarDubBear. Excellent seller. Quick communication, fast transaction. Thanks! :tu: :tu:
Everything went as it should! Really recommend @psydave :D

Bought "XLN Audio Addictive Drums (choosing 1 ADpack, 1 MIDIpak, 1 Kitpiece Pak; totally 3 Paks; OEM)" from @leviy19. All good, thanks!

Beware of craig_uk - he blocked my "UAD refer a friend" slot - he didn't register new UAD interface :/

Bought 6 UVI licenses from YNONIN. Smooth and easy transaction. Recommended!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:31 pm Bought 6 UVI licenses from YNONIN. Smooth and easy transaction. Recommended!
Thanks wangeroge. 100% recommended buyer. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”